Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight rising history over the years
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
50-70kT Eliminates... those were the days :P
What did the old cross roads even look like? I can't remember.
EVERY DRAGON UNDER THE SUN NEEDING IRI/SHIM TO BE DESIRABLE. Newbs will never know the monotony of iri/shim.
The colorwheel expansion was definitely my favorite FR event. So happy I got to be a part of that :D
There was a time when Wildclaw scrolls weren't cycled.
BOFF (Battle of the First Four) was awesome.
Reg windows being completely random and happening once in a blue moon.
Nocturnes being somewhat rare and the breed change scrolls going for A LOT.
Baldwin's appearance and all of us thinking it was kind of a big joke and he'd never really take off and then Poitox was released and he was finally taken seriously.

50-70kT Eliminates... those were the days :P
What did the old cross roads even look like? I can't remember.
EVERY DRAGON UNDER THE SUN NEEDING IRI/SHIM TO BE DESIRABLE. Newbs will never know the monotony of iri/shim.
The colorwheel expansion was definitely my favorite FR event. So happy I got to be a part of that :D
There was a time when Wildclaw scrolls weren't cycled.
BOFF (Battle of the First Four) was awesome.
Reg windows being completely random and happening once in a blue moon.
Nocturnes being somewhat rare and the breed change scrolls going for A LOT.
Baldwin's appearance and all of us thinking it was kind of a big joke and he'd never really take off and then Poitox was released and he was finally taken seriously.

My earliest FR memory?
31 August 2007: Undel (Neondragon) posts a teaser logo for Flight Rising on Livejournal.

(I was working on a FR timeline, and this is the very first entry on it ^_^)
My earliest FR memory?
31 August 2007: Undel (Neondragon) posts a teaser logo for Flight Rising on Livejournal.

(I was working on a FR timeline, and this is the very first entry on it ^_^)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Lameforger
(oops flamecaller triggered)
Old AC/Forums
The 2018 hype
Waterdad ded
Lameforger
(oops flamecaller triggered)
Old AC/Forums
The 2018 hype
Waterdad ded
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
[quote name="Aurora23" date="2018-05-06 16:30:47" ] Does anyone remember the time before flights were entitled to Dom on their holiday? Didn't Ice flight (Or someone else I forget) Steal it from one of the other flights? I think it was nature. Gosh that was in the first few months [/quote] To be fair, when Ice "took" dom from Light, it was the very first festival; on top of that, dom was still kinda being figured out. It was only afterwards that everyone decided that it'd be cool if flights could have dom during their festival. Of course, there was also the thing that happened in August of 2013...but that wasn't really our fault :P
Aurora23 wrote on 2018-05-06 16:30:47:
Does anyone remember the time before flights were entitled to Dom on their holiday? Didn't Ice flight (Or someone else I forget) Steal it from one of the other flights? I think it was nature. Gosh that was in the first few months
To be fair, when Ice "took" dom from Light, it was the very first festival; on top of that, dom was still kinda being figured out. It was only afterwards that everyone decided that it'd be cool if flights could have dom during their festival. Of course, there was also the thing that happened in August of 2013...but that wasn't really our fault :P
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
There are many things I'd like to forget. The old auction house, you couldn't search dragons by anything except breed, sex, and element... You'd have to use dragon search and beg if you wanted a certain color or gene combo... It was hell. And I had completely blocked it out of my mind, but the way it used the messaging system for expiration alerts/profits/deliveries... Oooooguuuugh. And how gene releases were spread apart, instead of paired genes being released together... It was so awkward.

The breadth of apparel we have now is also startling as compared to when I first joined. Everyone went completely berserk when silks were released; after nothing but steampunk sets, they were extremely welcome, and remain popular to this day.

I recall when Plague was the first flight to win dominance two weeks in a row (after fatigue was implemented, of course. I think it was us??) That was hype.

There are many things I'd like to forget. The old auction house, you couldn't search dragons by anything except breed, sex, and element... You'd have to use dragon search and beg if you wanted a certain color or gene combo... It was hell. And I had completely blocked it out of my mind, but the way it used the messaging system for expiration alerts/profits/deliveries... Oooooguuuugh. And how gene releases were spread apart, instead of paired genes being released together... It was so awkward.

The breadth of apparel we have now is also startling as compared to when I first joined. Everyone went completely berserk when silks were released; after nothing but steampunk sets, they were extremely welcome, and remain popular to this day.

I recall when Plague was the first flight to win dominance two weeks in a row (after fatigue was implemented, of course. I think it was us??) That was hype.

Wait what was rollback i dont remember
Wait what was rollback i dont remember
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
what's this about 2018 hype? I've been on here for a while but what's happening
what's this about 2018 hype? I've been on here for a while but what's happening
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
The 2018 Hype was over BoTE before when we just got the new messages everyday. This is the thread.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2381807/1
The 2018 Hype was over BoTE before when we just got the new messages everyday. This is the thread.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2381807/1
Ef1ONJ1.png
Aaah yes, the time when you got messages from Edgar and the others when you purchased something...
Aaah yes, the time when you got messages from Edgar and the others when you purchased something...
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@VedGrohiik

They locked the original but I see new ones pop up here and there
@VedGrohiik

They locked the original but I see new ones pop up here and there
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7