Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what inspired ur username?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
An old character, a dorky little gray tabby. I'd just learned a bit about cat genetics and felt pretty good about myself, so I just changed my username on impulse, haha. And hey, Gray and Max are good names!
An old character, a dorky little gray tabby. I'd just learned a bit about cat genetics and felt pretty good about myself, so I just changed my username on impulse, haha. And hey, Gray and Max are good names!
goSc2L4.png
I am ridiculously fond of Final Fantasy VIII.
I am ridiculously fond of Final Fantasy VIII.
it means big brother in Korean (from a younger male to an older male)

everyone calls me "big brother" whenever they ping me now
it means big brother in Korean (from a younger male to an older male)

everyone calls me "big brother" whenever they ping me now
Well I think we all know it.
Well I think we all know it.
tho the numbers came later. The name is my username ive been useing since i was 8. A barbie online game came on at the time when iwas browsing the interweb and I joined in it. It was going to be a tie in application for a product that would come in like a year later.
I like dogs and i like videogames, so i wanted to make a UN that'd say both cause i was trying to find friends online. So i named myself Doggame.
as soon someone called me a B-game however i relized that being called catgame not only rolled off the tounge better, but also made the insulting version of the prefix a little harder to use
tho the numbers came later. The name is my username ive been useing since i was 8. A barbie online game came on at the time when iwas browsing the interweb and I joined in it. It was going to be a tie in application for a product that would come in like a year later.
I like dogs and i like videogames, so i wanted to make a UN that'd say both cause i was trying to find friends online. So i named myself Doggame.
as soon someone called me a B-game however i relized that being called catgame not only rolled off the tounge better, but also made the insulting version of the prefix a little harder to use
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
it's my original oc-sona's name. i have four variations (carnivore, isaac, machina, and jasper), but sijax is the whole.

everyone at my school calls me that cause i wrote it on my binder and some kid asked if he could call me that and i said sure. even some of the teachers use it at this point.

it leads to many humorous misspellings from people who have only ever heard it. cjacks is the one i usually get.
it's my original oc-sona's name. i have four variations (carnivore, isaac, machina, and jasper), but sijax is the whole.

everyone at my school calls me that cause i wrote it on my binder and some kid asked if he could call me that and i said sure. even some of the teachers use it at this point.

it leads to many humorous misspellings from people who have only ever heard it. cjacks is the one i usually get.
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
this name's pretty much my brand(tm) but explanation of it is that "Saturnian" refers to a denizen of my original world Saturnia and "Wildcat" refers to wildcats which are one of my favorite animals ( and Wildcat has been my name everywhere on the net for 5ish years ).
this name's pretty much my brand(tm) but explanation of it is that "Saturnian" refers to a denizen of my original world Saturnia and "Wildcat" refers to wildcats which are one of my favorite animals ( and Wildcat has been my name everywhere on the net for 5ish years ).
Wildcat | she/her | FR time +3
tumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.png
Mine is from the anime Yu Yu Hakusho. [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/cf5f5265ad033d44b16befeafcdca5c3/tenor.gif[/img]
Mine is from the anime Yu Yu Hakusho.

tenor.gif
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
I love lightning.
I love lightning.
30oPYgq.png
pabloetvalerie - they are brothers from the game OFF, which is one of my dearly cherished and favourited rpg's. "et" means "and" in french, inspired from the game's original translation, which was in french.

starryfruit - it was meant to be starfruit because i kinda like starfruit, but it was taken by an inactive account. a user recommended starryfruit instead, which worked anyway because of arcane's aesthetic.
pabloetvalerie - they are brothers from the game OFF, which is one of my dearly cherished and favourited rpg's. "et" means "and" in french, inspired from the game's original translation, which was in french.

starryfruit - it was meant to be starfruit because i kinda like starfruit, but it was taken by an inactive account. a user recommended starryfruit instead, which worked anyway because of arcane's aesthetic.
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17