Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Regrets, deep, deep, regrets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Not hoarding all the gems when they were 1:400. In fact, I thought gems were stupid and traded them all for treasure. I'm such a fool.
Not hoarding all the gems when they were 1:400. In fact, I thought gems were stupid and traded them all for treasure. I'm such a fool.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
-Exalting a Goldenrod/Sanguine G1 because all the genes were BASIC
-Not visiting the forums because talking to people was scary
-Exalting a Goldenrod/Sanguine G1 because all the genes were BASIC
-Not visiting the forums because talking to people was scary
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
I regret not knowing flight rising earlier and if only I know flight rising when it still in KS state I would become a billionaire alreayd in this game D: . But then I suppose near everyone else here is in same boat as me .
I regret not knowing flight rising earlier and if only I know flight rising when it still in KS state I would become a billionaire alreayd in this game D: . But then I suppose near everyone else here is in same boat as me .
tiEnSNJ.png
[quote name="Gaming4Lyfe" date="2018-04-05 16:05:57" ] My biggest regret was large-scale buying familiars so every dragon could have one. Now I have too many and lots just sitting around in my hoard. Ouch! Never buy too many familiars or else you’ll drive yourself insane boding with them daily. [/quote] I did the exact same thing, though I don't bond with the ones in my lair everyday, so I don't mind too much. I also bond with them in between grinding in the coli, so it breaks things up. My biggest regret it this. When I first joined, I wanted a big lair full of permadragons that I would gene [i] and [/i] dress. Like I wanted a full ancient lair full of permadragons. I also impulse bought dragons. I was also one of those newbies who thought exalting was bad. So you can imagine how that went, I randomly collected dragons, that I never exalted, and that I thought I would love forever. I'm still slowly getting rid of dragons I don't want in my lair because I got attatched. Barely any of my dragons are gened or dressed. I hate my lair. I also never spent any time on the forums becausd I was scared to talk to people and I regret [i] that [/i]. Another big regret was that for the first year and a half that I was on here I thought the coli was pointless, so I never did anything in there. Uuugggghhh. I also took a hiatus in the middle of my first year missing a few fesitivals and my first Night of the Nocturne. Newbie me was honestly an idiot.
Gaming4Lyfe wrote on 2018-04-05 16:05:57:
My biggest regret was large-scale buying familiars so every dragon could have one. Now I have too many and lots just sitting around in my hoard. Ouch! Never buy too many familiars or else you’ll drive yourself insane boding with them daily.

I did the exact same thing, though I don't bond with the ones in my lair everyday, so I don't mind too much. I also bond with them in between grinding in the coli, so it breaks things up.

My biggest regret it this. When I first joined, I wanted a big lair full of permadragons that I would gene and dress. Like I wanted a full ancient lair full of permadragons. I also impulse bought dragons. I was also one of those newbies who thought exalting was bad. So you can imagine how that went, I randomly collected dragons, that I never exalted, and that I thought I would love forever. I'm still slowly getting rid of dragons I don't want in my lair because I got attatched. Barely any of my dragons are gened or dressed. I hate my lair.

I also never spent any time on the forums becausd I was scared to talk to people and I regret that .

Another big regret was that for the first year and a half that I was on here I thought the coli was pointless, so I never did anything in there. Uuugggghhh.

I also took a hiatus in the middle of my first year missing a few fesitivals and my first Night of the Nocturne.

Newbie me was honestly an idiot.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
oof when i first joined i remained inactive for a year and didn't get any free newbie stuff because i didn't know what the heck the forums were

i used my one free username change but didn't think about it, and while i was satisfied with the username for a long time, i eventually saved up enough gems and changed it to what it is now. i just wish i had put more thought into my username and picked something that was at least sentimental to me at the time.

i exalted my progens because they were ugly to me (i have them back now thanks to the new features, and i shall never take them for granted again)

i impulse bought so many things, not knowing what the vault was.... if i had taken the thought and time to save up, i'd be so dragon-money rich right now.

edit: i'm also still trying to get used to the coli/ baldwins because i never bothered doing anything with them lol rip me
oof when i first joined i remained inactive for a year and didn't get any free newbie stuff because i didn't know what the heck the forums were

i used my one free username change but didn't think about it, and while i was satisfied with the username for a long time, i eventually saved up enough gems and changed it to what it is now. i just wish i had put more thought into my username and picked something that was at least sentimental to me at the time.

i exalted my progens because they were ugly to me (i have them back now thanks to the new features, and i shall never take them for granted again)

i impulse bought so many things, not knowing what the vault was.... if i had taken the thought and time to save up, i'd be so dragon-money rich right now.

edit: i'm also still trying to get used to the coli/ baldwins because i never bothered doing anything with them lol rip me
OjYCOIV.png
Joining the site in 2013 and then taking a 3 year long hiatus.

; - ;
Joining the site in 2013 and then taking a 3 year long hiatus.

; - ;
I one time went through a lair purge, and exalted a gift dragon, because I didn't really need her.
"Noelle has left behind 38753 treasure!"
Wait what.
So, I look in the corner of the screen, and die inside.
Noelle was a level 25 with eliminate.
I one time went through a lair purge, and exalted a gift dragon, because I didn't really need her.
"Noelle has left behind 38753 treasure!"
Wait what.
So, I look in the corner of the screen, and die inside.
Noelle was a level 25 with eliminate.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
My only real regret is not buying light sprite when I joined because it was 10-12k gems and I said NO WAY WILL I EVER SPEND THAT MANY GEMS ON ONE FAMILIAR!!! A year later, I spent 35k gems on one familiar D;
My only real regret is not buying light sprite when I joined because it was 10-12k gems and I said NO WAY WILL I EVER SPEND THAT MANY GEMS ON ONE FAMILIAR!!! A year later, I spent 35k gems on one familiar D;
[quote name="Disillusionist" date="2018-04-05 20:26:21" ] Also seconding this: I kind of regret giving some of my dragons lore. It does make it harder to get rid of them. [/quote] yes same also i didnt get the 2014 light apparel bc i didnt like it also back when eliminate was more common i put some on some of my dragons and ended up exalting some of them that i got tired of
Disillusionist wrote on 2018-04-05 20:26:21:
Also seconding this: I kind of regret giving some of my dragons lore. It does make it harder to get rid of them.
yes same

also i didnt get the 2014 light apparel bc i didnt like it

also back when eliminate was more common i put some on some of my dragons and ended up exalting some of them that i got tired of
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Exalting the first dragon I triple gened myself as a newbie, Tidepool. She wasn't even a gen one, just all basic, and my first double I bought off of the AH as a hatchling. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=6&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=45&auth=f34852aa049ab43b853fce4f40ddd4f455c6a6c0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] After the new colorwheel came out, her tert seafoam was changed to be so bright and unappealing as opposed to how it looked previously, in the end I just couldn't stand it and exalted her despite all the work I put in. If I could get her back I would, ruined seafoam and all. I'm still bitter that staff felt the need to alter a pre-existing color in the first place.
Exalting the first dragon I triple gened myself as a newbie, Tidepool. She wasn't even a gen one, just all basic, and my first double I bought off of the AH as a hatchling.

dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=6&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=45&auth=f34852aa049ab43b853fce4f40ddd4f455c6a6c0&dummyext=prev.png

After the new colorwheel came out, her tert seafoam was changed to be so bright and unappealing as opposed to how it looked previously, in the end I just couldn't stand it and exalted her despite all the work I put in. If I could get her back I would, ruined seafoam and all. I'm still bitter that staff felt the need to alter a pre-existing color in the first place.
evQCX9v.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10