Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I must confess
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hate overly windy weather (especially the cold kind).
Terrified to travel more than a city away without someone I know.

I love travel shows, does that count?
Hate overly windy weather (especially the cold kind).
Terrified to travel more than a city away without someone I know.

I love travel shows, does that count?
I'm in Shadow, but dark spaces can make me very paranoid. Open doorways and lack of visibility can set me off. All the same I love nighttime and dark forests. The aesthetic of a dark forest is just... so wonderful.
I'm in Shadow, but dark spaces can make me very paranoid. Open doorways and lack of visibility can set me off. All the same I love nighttime and dark forests. The aesthetic of a dark forest is just... so wonderful.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
For someone in Lightning, I am incredibly, egregiously unmotivated when it comes to... everything.
For someone in Lightning, I am incredibly, egregiously unmotivated when it comes to... everything.
I haven't adventured outside for awhile (though that may change since winter may or may not be over soon) so yeah....I am a vegetarian tho lol
I haven't adventured outside for awhile (though that may change since winter may or may not be over soon) so yeah....I am a vegetarian tho lol
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I don't like to get myself wet or to swim
but I love looking at water and just looking
at those coral reefs and stuff like that and
aquariums, and I love deep sea creatures but
at the very same time I'm terrified by some
of them, it's a love/hate relationship that
tends to go more on the love side :')
I don't like to get myself wet or to swim
but I love looking at water and just looking
at those coral reefs and stuff like that and
aquariums, and I love deep sea creatures but
at the very same time I'm terrified by some
of them, it's a love/hate relationship that
tends to go more on the love side :')
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
I am a children of shadowmum but im scared of dark and overly long hallways. They make me paranoid.
I am a children of shadowmum but im scared of dark and overly long hallways. They make me paranoid.
I'm a disappointment to Beard Momma because I've accidently killed every plant baby I've had (except for Steve, my friends cactus, who I'm babysitting [although he is looking a little off colour recently]).
I'm a disappointment to Beard Momma because I've accidently killed every plant baby I've had (except for Steve, my friends cactus, who I'm babysitting [although he is looking a little off colour recently]).
I am a Bogsneak.

'Nuff said
I am a Bogsneak.

'Nuff said
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
i barely ever go outdoors
i barely ever go outdoors
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
This thread is amazing but I too must confess that the endless void of space scares me too :'))
This thread is amazing but I too must confess that the endless void of space scares me too :'))
1 2 3 4 5 6