Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | haha what even is a soul
1 2
[quote name="ToastHoarder" date="2018-03-16 17:36:49" ] People will pay him to be inhumane. [/quote] they wouldn't even pay in money alright some people will pay this guy their souls just to have their jaw ripped out ...out of context that is very worrying and even in context it is still very worrying
ToastHoarder wrote on 2018-03-16 17:36:49:
People will pay him to be inhumane.
they wouldn't even pay in money alright some people will pay this guy their souls just to have their jaw ripped out
...out of context that is very worrying and even in context it is still very worrying
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
i have no clue what this is from but he looks so cool!! i have no soul in the first place, but i'm sure i'd sell it for a fanderg.
i have no clue what this is from but he looks so cool!! i have no soul in the first place, but i'm sure i'd sell it for a fanderg.
xulc4O8.png
1 2