Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Raising a Family
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[quote name="Jedoi" date="2018-03-15 07:35:32" ] Okay what is an emperor? I thought it was just another name for imperial? Can someone explain this to me? [/quote] @Jedoi When Imperials die they can become a multi-headed monster known as an Emperor. It's basically a really powerful killing machine, and the deities directly had to become involved to help out with the last Emperor.
Jedoi wrote on 2018-03-15 07:35:32:
Okay what is an emperor? I thought it was just another name for imperial? Can someone explain this to me?

@Jedoi

When Imperials die they can become a multi-headed monster known as an Emperor. It's basically a really powerful killing machine, and the deities directly had to become involved to help out with the last Emperor.
I just realized:
Quote:
Prey flushed to the sky when they saw their doom. I shook my wings, torn and twisted; I couldn’t pursue. No matter. There was still plenty of prey frozen in place, too afraid to even move. My sister’s low hung head snapped up a meal, greedily swallowing the morsel before rooting for more. Small forms fled into unimpressive structures built for their diminutive size. I easily knocked over the flimsy architecture, and sifted through the rubble with my snout until I found my quarry, warmth filling my mouth as I bit down with a sigh.

I'm gonna cry now
I just realized:
Quote:
Prey flushed to the sky when they saw their doom. I shook my wings, torn and twisted; I couldn’t pursue. No matter. There was still plenty of prey frozen in place, too afraid to even move. My sister’s low hung head snapped up a meal, greedily swallowing the morsel before rooting for more. Small forms fled into unimpressive structures built for their diminutive size. I easily knocked over the flimsy architecture, and sifted through the rubble with my snout until I found my quarry, warmth filling my mouth as I bit down with a sigh.

I'm gonna cry now
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
[quote name="absolmon" date="2018-03-15 07:24:19" ] Holy Shadowbinder! This was such a cool look into an emperors thought process. I thought they were mindless, but it seems they’re each conscious in some form. It was also great to see Gleam and Umbrann again. [/quote] [center][color=purple][u]THIS.[/u] It means my own Emperor lore isn't too far off from canon, except mine share their conscious in each form. This makes me so happy. [i]They're not mindless.[/i] At least this one isn't!
absolmon wrote on 2018-03-15 07:24:19:
Holy Shadowbinder! This was such a cool look into an emperors thought process. I thought they were mindless, but it seems they’re each conscious in some form. It was also great to see Gleam and Umbrann again.
THIS.
It means my own Emperor lore isn't too far off from canon, except mine share their conscious in each form. This makes me so happy. They're not mindless. At least this one isn't!
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Omgomgomgomg shaking. I love this, and yet I’m terrified and in love at the same time.
Omgomgomgomg shaking. I love this, and yet I’m terrified and in love at the same time.
rk9ROMO.pnguCw93qX.pngNx7Cr7F.gifjSgu1uB.pngKNtaBsX.gif
@Jedoi

You should go back and read the Imperial encyclopedia entry, but i’ll Give you s brief summery:
An emperor is an undead, multi headed monster that results from multipal Imperials perishing together.
@Jedoi

You should go back and read the Imperial encyclopedia entry, but i’ll Give you s brief summery:
An emperor is an undead, multi headed monster that results from multipal Imperials perishing together.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
@PiecesOSky Oh, that is horrifying. Alright. Thank you.
@PiecesOSky Oh, that is horrifying. Alright. Thank you.
~~~
@Jedoi

Read the last section on the Imperial's encyclopedia entry

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29

@AstralKepeire

While reading the first bit I was so disappointed, but man I had no idea what lay ahead. I love the idea of the Imperials not knowing they're an Emperor, like oh my god it's so great and angsty and tragic and just yes. all of my yes.
@Jedoi

Read the last section on the Imperial's encyclopedia entry

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29

@AstralKepeire

While reading the first bit I was so disappointed, but man I had no idea what lay ahead. I love the idea of the Imperials not knowing they're an Emperor, like oh my god it's so great and angsty and tragic and just yes. all of my yes.
NXwxhXo.png
*-bounces around excitedly-*

It's been 84 years
*-bounces around excitedly-*

It's been 84 years
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
After a quick look at this thread I had to go back for a second read through to fully get it. Omg though, that was chilling.
It's interesting to see that Emperor's aren't mindless.
After a quick look at this thread I had to go back for a second read through to fully get it. Omg though, that was chilling.
It's interesting to see that Emperor's aren't mindless.
[quote name="PiecesOSky" date="2018-03-15 07:39:25" ] @Jedoi You should go back and read the Imperial encyclopedia entry, but i’ll Give you s brief summery: An emperor is an undead, multi headed monster that results from multipal Imperials perishing together. [/quote] Weren't there multiple Imperials perishing in the Plague / Nature lore book when the First Seed ripped its' destruction through the Wastes?
PiecesOSky wrote on 2018-03-15 07:39:25:
@Jedoi

Weren't there multiple Imperials perishing in the Plague / Nature lore book when the First Seed ripped its' destruction through the Wastes?
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26