Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you pick your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I originally joined arcane because of the lore and magic.
I originally joined arcane because of the lore and magic.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
The little description thingy said Wind dragons treasure feathers and heck I love feathers
The little description thingy said Wind dragons treasure feathers and heck I love feathers
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Fire?
fire
Fire?
fire
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
I originally joined Ice because my friend was in it and S N O W.

The reason I'm in Fire right now is because my mouse glitched and I switched to the wrong flight.
I originally joined Ice because my friend was in it and S N O W.

The reason I'm in Fire right now is because my mouse glitched and I switched to the wrong flight.
DOM.
Changed , because I wanted DOM more often. ^^
DOM.
Changed , because I wanted DOM more often. ^^
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
It was basically this debate I had with myself over choosing Arcane or Shadow. On one hand, there were these curious, creative dreamers they were talking about, but on the other hand, tricksters. But there was also magic, and mystical looking stuff but I liked the dark aesthetics, and purple.
I then decided I liked Arcanist's design the best. (And I wuv him)
It was basically this debate I had with myself over choosing Arcane or Shadow. On one hand, there were these curious, creative dreamers they were talking about, but on the other hand, tricksters. But there was also magic, and mystical looking stuff but I liked the dark aesthetics, and purple.
I then decided I liked Arcanist's design the best. (And I wuv him)
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
I had no idea your flight had such a large impact on play, so I picked water because I like the color and the whole ocean aesthetic. I think the blurb also appealed to me? Basically I lucked out in getting a flight that matches my taste in play style pretty well.
I had no idea your flight had such a large impact on play, so I picked water because I like the color and the whole ocean aesthetic. I think the blurb also appealed to me? Basically I lucked out in getting a flight that matches my taste in play style pretty well.
Sparklers Stardust Sap Lamp Livewire Endlers
I originally picked Arcane for magic and space and pink and everything :D Then, last June happened, and I moved to Light, because it felt like home. And I can say that I'm loving it a lot <3
I originally picked Arcane for magic and space and pink and everything :D Then, last June happened, and I moved to Light, because it felt like home. And I can say that I'm loving it a lot <3
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
joined wind bc 3 is my favorite number, i love green, and windpapa is super cute!

joined light bc lightmom is amazing, i love the aesthetic, and DOM....

thinking about lightning because bossdad is relateable, i'm a science geek, and the aesthetic is nice?
joined wind bc 3 is my favorite number, i love green, and windpapa is super cute!

joined light bc lightmom is amazing, i love the aesthetic, and DOM....

thinking about lightning because bossdad is relateable, i'm a science geek, and the aesthetic is nice?
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
I picked Plague, because I loved the red eyecolor, the lore behind the Plague flight, (strongest survives, weakest dies) and because it's elemental flight holiday was in October, and I love halloween, so it just... spoke to me at the time. Still does, lol

Right now, I'm on a vacation to Shadow, because it's a murky land of tricksters and people winning GAMES and playing games and it's just so cool!

Though, I might go back to Plague, y'know? Can't always stray too far from the nest.
I picked Plague, because I loved the red eyecolor, the lore behind the Plague flight, (strongest survives, weakest dies) and because it's elemental flight holiday was in October, and I love halloween, so it just... spoke to me at the time. Still does, lol

Right now, I'm on a vacation to Shadow, because it's a murky land of tricksters and people winning GAMES and playing games and it's just so cool!

Though, I might go back to Plague, y'know? Can't always stray too far from the nest.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.