Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bringing the Windsinger Home
1 2 3 4 5
@DawnSky
@L2B
@CrAZDragon
@JonTargaryen

you all just going too watch or actualy help get in there and do some calculation?
do i gotta bust the stormcatcher screaming head and his quote?
I dont want too
but I'm only exactly 5 clicks of way from doing so.

and you all know the line im talking about.
@DawnSky
@L2B
@CrAZDragon
@JonTargaryen

you all just going too watch or actualy help get in there and do some calculation?
do i gotta bust the stormcatcher screaming head and his quote?
I dont want too
but I'm only exactly 5 clicks of way from doing so.

and you all know the line im talking about.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
can we replace math homework with this
can we replace math homework with this
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@catgame21234

I'm terrible at math so it's probably safer if I watch tbh. I might accidentally be like the cat who presses too many zeroes and annihilate the universe.
@catgame21234

I'm terrible at math so it's probably safer if I watch tbh. I might accidentally be like the cat who presses too many zeroes and annihilate the universe.
XOxv5KE.png
@catgame21234 if Bossdad posts tomorrow and changes his broadcast message from GET BACK TO WORK Steve is throwing a party for us to celebrate getting time off. :P

As far as calculations, I had thought only six Imperials to bring back Uncle Windy sounded a bit low, but I'm going back and forth between this and coli (since we're profit pushing right now) so I'll let other people take a swing at the math. :P
@catgame21234 if Bossdad posts tomorrow and changes his broadcast message from GET BACK TO WORK Steve is throwing a party for us to celebrate getting time off. :P

As far as calculations, I had thought only six Imperials to bring back Uncle Windy sounded a bit low, but I'm going back and forth between this and coli (since we're profit pushing right now) so I'll let other people take a swing at the math. :P
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen
@L2B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrDSqODtEFM&ab_channel=Gizamimi
@JonTargaryen
@L2B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrDSqODtEFM&ab_channel=Gizamimi
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
i'm sorry i disappointed you, but i legit cannot math still. ; ;
i'm sorry i disappointed you, but i legit cannot math still. ; ;
XOxv5KE.png
@catgame21234 when it comes to math i am less then wonderful. But, i will agree with you 5 imps thing. it seems low to me, after all, as far as i know ( and that isn't alot lore-wise) there are no metric's for how strong the dragons are so it's guesswork. also one has to consider if they are strong enough to hold on to the noodledad, while he is wriggling around. After all he is the deity of wind i don't imagine he would be easily grabbed.
@catgame21234 when it comes to math i am less then wonderful. But, i will agree with you 5 imps thing. it seems low to me, after all, as far as i know ( and that isn't alot lore-wise) there are no metric's for how strong the dragons are so it's guesswork. also one has to consider if they are strong enough to hold on to the noodledad, while he is wriggling around. After all he is the deity of wind i don't imagine he would be easily grabbed.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
@catgame21234 if you're gonna shame me, you could at least give me a Cone of Shame to wear. :P :P :P XD

I'm better at things like checkbook math than formulaic math, anyway.
@catgame21234 if you're gonna shame me, you could at least give me a Cone of Shame to wear. :P :P :P XD

I'm better at things like checkbook math than formulaic math, anyway.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
While eagles and imps have different body structures, a 12-pound eagle can carry a four-pound fish. That is one-third of it's body weight. As for holding on to a struggling Windsinger...
Most areial predators have long talons and toes. Some, like owls, can rotate a toe to get a better grip. (Two toes front two toes back) Imperials have long talons, but looking at the official art they might get a better grip with their hind feet than their front, which look a little more delicate. And don't leave magic out of the equation! I imagine Wind has some equivalent to pixie dust, right?

I hope this counts as helping? I'm not great with math, but I know birds.

@catgame21234
While eagles and imps have different body structures, a 12-pound eagle can carry a four-pound fish. That is one-third of it's body weight. As for holding on to a struggling Windsinger...
Most areial predators have long talons and toes. Some, like owls, can rotate a toe to get a better grip. (Two toes front two toes back) Imperials have long talons, but looking at the official art they might get a better grip with their hind feet than their front, which look a little more delicate. And don't leave magic out of the equation! I imagine Wind has some equivalent to pixie dust, right?

@catgame21234
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
[quote name="CrAZDragon" date="2018-02-22 16:26:44" ] While eagles and imps have different body structures, a 12-pound eagle can carry a four-pound fish. That is one-third of it's body weight. As for holding on to a struggling Windsinger... Most areial predators have long talons and toes. Some, like owls, can rotate a toe to get a better grip. (Two toes front two toes back) Imperials have long talons, but looking at the official art they might get a better grip with their hind feet than their front, which look a little more delicate. And don't leave magic out of the equation! I imagine Wind has some equivalent to pixie dust, right? I hope this counts as helping? I'm not great with math, but I know birds. [/quote] according to this and OPs math, it will take 9 imps to move a non-struggling windsinger. i imagine it would also be more practical to create harnesses that tie around the noodle and attach to the imps. [size=2][s]i contributed something look at me go[/s]
CrAZDragon wrote on 2018-02-22 16:26:44:

according to this and OPs math, it will take 9 imps to move a non-struggling windsinger. i imagine it would also be more practical to create harnesses that tie around the noodle and attach to the imps.

i contributed something look at me go
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
1 2 3 4 5