Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 445 446
I’m really curious what the update will be. My only hope are that it isn’t just apparel or new genes... but map update, lore update, art update, clan profile and lair revamp, New Flight, new colli implementation and site wide event are the better hopes.
I’m really curious what the update will be. My only hope are that it isn’t just apparel or new genes... but map update, lore update, art update, clan profile and lair revamp, New Flight, new colli implementation and site wide event are the better hopes.
4xTBSTZ.png
Hm, Mistral Jam's contest is starting two days earlier. It's not ending early like Trickmurk, but I wonder if they're posting it now to be early on something else...
Hm, Mistral Jam's contest is starting two days earlier. It's not ending early like Trickmurk, but I wonder if they're posting it now to be early on something else...
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="MulberryScroll" date="2018-02-24 16:06:11" ] Hm, Mistral Jam's contest is starting two days earlier. It's not ending early like Trickmurk, but I wonder if they're posting it now to be early on something else... [/quote] I have no idea but whatever they are working on it must be big in some way or another. But especially big if it made the trickmurk skin and accent contest to end early and the minstrel jamboree to start early. I hope the festival isn’t affected this much by whatever they are working on. Not to mention this event might be happening on or starting on one of the later days of the festival.
MulberryScroll wrote on 2018-02-24 16:06:11:
I have no idea but whatever they are working on it must be big in some way or another. But especially big if it made the trickmurk skin and accent contest to end early and the minstrel jamboree to start early. I hope the festival isn’t affected this much by whatever they are working on. Not to mention this event might be happening on or starting on one of the later days of the festival.
4xTBSTZ.png
AAA I JUST REALIZED THAT GLITTERMOM SPOKE!
AAA I JUST REALIZED THAT GLITTERMOM SPOKE!
W1ufEjp.png
Whatever it is, it'll start before the last day of the festival(still 5 more deities to go), I don't think it'll affect it.
Whatever it is, it'll start before the last day of the festival(still 5 more deities to go), I don't think it'll affect it.
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2018-02-24 13:09:51" ] I still stand by icewarden being “let it go... let it go....” [/quote] I WAS JUST SINGING LET IT GO AND GOT TO THE FIRST "LET IT GO!" PART RIGHT WHEN I SAW YOUR POST H O W
Glacecakes wrote on 2018-02-24 13:09:51:
I still stand by icewarden being “let it go... let it go....”

I WAS JUST SINGING LET IT GO AND GOT TO THE FIRST "LET IT GO!" PART RIGHT WHEN I SAW YOUR POST

H O W
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
@FelisAries I'm a wizard
@FelisAries I'm a wizard
iO2X60T.png
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2018-02-24 16:54:17" ] I'm a wizard [/quote] @glacecakes You're a wizard Harry
Glacecakes wrote on 2018-02-24 16:54:17:
I'm a wizard
@glacecakes

You're a wizard Harry
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2018-02-24 16:54:17" ] I'm a wizard [/quote] maaaaagic.
I'm a wizard

maaaaagic.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
[quote name="GlitterDCMarvel" date="2018-02-24 16:54:50" ] [quote name="Glacecakes" date="2018-02-24 16:54:17" ] I'm a wizard [/quote] @glacecakes You're a wizard Harry [/quote] [img]http://giant.gfycat.com/UnfinishedJampackedBigmouthbass.gif[/img]
GlitterDCMarvel wrote on 2018-02-24 16:54:50:
I'm a wizard
@glacecakes

You're a wizard Harry

UnfinishedJampackedBigmouthbass.gif
Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune
For merely dreaming we were snow

A siren sounds like a goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise
And only she can make it right
So things are different tonight

We'll go together in flight