Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does anyone else here ?
1 2 3
Most of the names I use aren't original, but I'll do my best to come up with a name that I think fits the dragon best~ I'm glad that dragons go by ID# and not by their names, otherwise all of the names would be taken..
Most of the names I use aren't original, but I'll do my best to come up with a name that I think fits the dragon best~ I'm glad that dragons go by ID# and not by their names, otherwise all of the names would be taken..
15WDtQ0.png
I like my dragon's names to be fairly unique. But before naming a dragon, I head straight to google translate because that name probably means "unintelligent" in herbischmerbidoodlish language.
I like my dragon's names to be fairly unique. But before naming a dragon, I head straight to google translate because that name probably means "unintelligent" in herbischmerbidoodlish language.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Depends on their character. If they're a really big, strong, 'out-there' kinda character then I'll give them bigger and weirder names, like Lunarayn, Yatagarasu, Xariir, Vaarikas, Lumineux, SabonDeireadh, and Aryaanabi, but if their characters are simple or common then they get simpler names, like Silas, RazorTooth, Naomi, Aurum, Olleo, and Ruta.
Depends on their character. If they're a really big, strong, 'out-there' kinda character then I'll give them bigger and weirder names, like Lunarayn, Yatagarasu, Xariir, Vaarikas, Lumineux, SabonDeireadh, and Aryaanabi, but if their characters are simple or common then they get simpler names, like Silas, RazorTooth, Naomi, Aurum, Olleo, and Ruta.
Tn4aWhc.png
Nah, my dragons should have a fitting name but something that tries too hard to be special. I do have a lot of good-sounding syllables just mashed together sometimes, and I guess they turn out unique. RNG is my bestie!
Nah, my dragons should have a fitting name but something that tries too hard to be special. I do have a lot of good-sounding syllables just mashed together sometimes, and I guess they turn out unique. RNG is my bestie!
goSc2L4.png
Fun fact: There are currently 2016 dragons that have ever existed with the name of Pistachio. You might want to check the uniqueness of your names.
Fun fact: There are currently 2016 dragons that have ever existed with the name of Pistachio. You might want to check the uniqueness of your names.
When I name a dragon I either give it some weird high fantasy name that no one can pronounce or just hit the name button if I'm lazy
When I name a dragon I either give it some weird high fantasy name that no one can pronounce or just hit the name button if I'm lazy
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
I tried to name them like I name dragons on Dragon Cave.
I take the dragon's code, change and numbers into their letter (3 = t, 4 = f, + so on) and then I change up the letters until it sounds like some Lord of the Rings names.

I tried to do the same thing here

but then I realized that all the dragon's codes are similar.

and thus my dreams of unique names ended.

(my DC is here if anyone wants to check out my cool names?
I tried to name them like I name dragons on Dragon Cave.
I take the dragon's code, change and numbers into their letter (3 = t, 4 = f, + so on) and then I change up the letters until it sounds like some Lord of the Rings names.

I tried to do the same thing here

but then I realized that all the dragon's codes are similar.

and thus my dreams of unique names ended.

(my DC is here if anyone wants to check out my cool names?
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
For the most part I try to have all plant-based names in my lair, and dislike having two dragons with the same exact name...not that exalted babies might not share names...not duplicates in offspring lists, but several different dragons have kids named Chicory and such.
For the most part I try to have all plant-based names in my lair, and dislike having two dragons with the same exact name...not that exalted babies might not share names...not duplicates in offspring lists, but several different dragons have kids named Chicory and such.
FfsFHyt.png
Literally all of my dragons except for a couple of fandragons, some joke/meme ones, and a handful of random others have completely made up names that don't mean anything in any language.
Literally all of my dragons except for a couple of fandragons, some joke/meme ones, and a handful of random others have completely made up names that don't mean anything in any language.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Sometimes I guess. Usually I just start dressing a dragon and writing lore for it until a good name comes to mind. Sometimes they are completely original things that come out of nowhere, a mashup of two words, or just random words I think apply to them for whatever reason.
Sometimes I guess. Usually I just start dressing a dragon and writing lore for it until a good name comes to mind. Sometimes they are completely original things that come out of nowhere, a mashup of two words, or just random words I think apply to them for whatever reason.
BigShotModelS3.png
1 2 3