Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who regrets their username?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Yep. I was tired when I signed up and just typed up a weird name that sounds extremely lame. :P
Yep. I was tired when I signed up and just typed up a weird name that sounds extremely lame. :P
9jMr.gif
^Click to be take to my hatchery^

I accept all friend requests!
Nope! I had a different user when I first joined, but I came up with this one and now its my handle on all my things across the internet!
Nope! I had a different user when I first joined, but I came up with this one and now its my handle on all my things across the internet!
I was originally universewater, and I still love that user a lot! (I default to universewater/starryrain for usernames anywhere lol I love two-word users) but I felt like it was a bit too long, and biochemist makes it easy to find/name me
I was originally universewater, and I still love that user a lot! (I default to universewater/starryrain for usernames anywhere lol I love two-word users) but I felt like it was a bit too long, and biochemist makes it easy to find/name me
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
I don't yet but I might eventually.
Signed up under BornOfWind, changed it to FreefallFlying fairly quickly, and then changed it to Sasser when I moved to Lightning in June.
So far I still like Sasser, it's a computer worm and also just sounds neat and it's got sass in it
I don't yet but I might eventually.
Signed up under BornOfWind, changed it to FreefallFlying fairly quickly, and then changed it to Sasser when I moved to Lightning in June.
So far I still like Sasser, it's a computer worm and also just sounds neat and it's got sass in it
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
*raises hand*

my original username was Windshear1. I used up my free username change just to remove the 1. I now regret that every day of my life as I desperately want to change my username, yet I am completely broke and definitely do not have 500g to do so. I guess I'm stuck with Windshear.
*raises hand*

my original username was Windshear1. I used up my free username change just to remove the 1. I now regret that every day of my life as I desperately want to change my username, yet I am completely broke and definitely do not have 500g to do so. I guess I'm stuck with Windshear.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Eh, not me. I used to use some form of ‘cat’ all the time lol
Eh, not me. I used to use some form of ‘cat’ all the time lol
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
you tell me
you tell me
sudo rm -rf *
I like mine :D

I've changed it a few times but I'm happy with it now.
I like mine :D

I've changed it a few times but I'm happy with it now.
No, because this is my default username.
No, because this is my default username.
I don't really regret mine. It's nice and simple. Not too complicated.
I don't really regret mine. It's nice and simple. Not too complicated.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12