Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How To Succeed At Coli
1 2
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date=2017-12-23 08:06:47] Then there is me who uses drawing pencil and tablet to grind. [/quote] Me too :D [s]actually I just completely replaced my mouse with a tablet + pen sooo[/s]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2017-12-23:
Then there is me who uses drawing pencil and tablet to grind.
Me too :D
actually I just completely replaced my mouse with a tablet + pen sooo
BSwqHKf.gifGdRJZuE.png?2.png
1) Grab phone and tablet.
2) Wonder if it's actually possible to read instead of watching something while grinding.
3) Discover it is. And that it only slows your grinding down a tad (in lower venues) and barely distracts you from reading at all.
4) Hope you get something good 'cause no way are you looking away from that fan fiction to check the other screen.
5) Be disappointed. But hey, you can get a sakura flowerfell now. You don't even like those....
6) Deside to make a team who has all their points in strength. Because it's a lot easier to spam a button that can always be used and it's be nice to be able to one-hit-kill stuff in more than two places.
7) Be too cheap to pay someone to level them. This is going to take awhile.
1) Grab phone and tablet.
2) Wonder if it's actually possible to read instead of watching something while grinding.
3) Discover it is. And that it only slows your grinding down a tad (in lower venues) and barely distracts you from reading at all.
4) Hope you get something good 'cause no way are you looking away from that fan fiction to check the other screen.
5) Be disappointed. But hey, you can get a sakura flowerfell now. You don't even like those....
6) Deside to make a team who has all their points in strength. Because it's a lot easier to spam a button that can always be used and it's be nice to be able to one-hit-kill stuff in more than two places.
7) Be too cheap to pay someone to level them. This is going to take awhile.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
mine goes something like this...

1. go to coli.
2. cry.
mine goes something like this...

1. go to coli.
2. cry.
1 2