Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 156 157
[item=football mums] [b]Name:[/b] Soccer Mums [b]Caption:[/b] This flower will be seeing you at the PTA approved bake sale, Helen.
Football Mums
Name: Soccer Mums
Caption: This flower will be seeing you at the PTA approved bake sale, Helen.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
[item=Brindle Muskrat] [b]Name:[/b] Brindle Muskrat [b]Caption:[/b] Very territorial, and will attack anything invading its turf! Fortunately for dragons, that trait makes these creatures easy dinner.
Brindle Muskrat
Name: Brindle Muskrat
Caption: Very territorial, and will attack anything invading its turf! Fortunately for dragons, that trait makes these creatures easy dinner.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25277.png[/img] Name: Four-Eyed Butterflyfish Caption: With a name like that, you'd expect good eyesight.
25277.png

Name: Four-Eyed Butterflyfish

Caption: With a name like that, you'd expect good eyesight.
Pyrophytic Jungle

Art for gems forum
Someday i'll make proper forums
uhh a little moomin reference if you will [item=dustrat] name: soothide muskrat caption: [i]despite their brooding and pessimistic nature, these rodents are a positively tasty treat[/i]
uhh a little moomin reference if you will

Dustrat
name: soothide muskrat
caption: despite their brooding and pessimistic nature, these rodents are a positively tasty treat
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
[item=Muskrat] [b]Name:[/b] Muskrat [b]Caption:[/b] This muskrat is a bit grumpy. It can be often found under bridges muttering philosophical quotes about life and cleaning.
Muskrat
Name: Muskrat
Caption: This muskrat is a bit grumpy. It can be often found under bridges muttering philosophical quotes about life and cleaning.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
[item=football mums] [b]Name:[/b] Football Mums [b]Caption:[/b] You'll often see football mums competing with soccer mums if grown in the same garden.
Football Mums
Name: Football Mums
Caption: You'll often see football mums competing with soccer mums if grown in the same garden.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25274.png[/img] Name: Duskrat Description: Unlike Duskrats, these animals are very untidy.
25274.png

Name: Duskrat
Description: Unlike Duskrats, these animals are very untidy.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25272.png[/img] Brindle Muskrat: Who you callin' a beaver?
25272.png
Brindle Muskrat: Who you callin' a beaver?
[item=Dustrat] [b]Name:[/b] Dustrat [b]Caption:[/b] Much more dangerous than a dustbunny. But also much more delicious.
Dustrat

Name: Dustrat
Caption: Much more dangerous than a dustbunny. But also much more delicious.
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
[item=brave blue bee] [b]Name:[/b] Brave Blue Bee [b]Caption:[/b] Any cowardly dragon would love to have these little guys by their side. [i]To eat.[/i] Eating them boosts self-confidence and gives momentary courage.
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Brave Blue Bee
Caption: Any cowardly dragon would love to have these little guys by their side. To eat. Eating them boosts self-confidence and gives momentary courage.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 156 157