Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where Are The Turkeys
1 2 3
TURKEEEEEEEY
TURKEEEEEEEY
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
How do you get a turkey?
How do you get a turkey?
If you can't see the sun, splash in the puddles.
[quote name="MerryClarinet" date=2017-11-23 08:39:30] How do you get a turkey? [/quote] You're supposed to be able to get them after defeating them in Boreal Wood in the coli, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone. ...or it just isn't my day. xD
MerryClarinet wrote on 2017-11-23:
How do you get a turkey?

You're supposed to be able to get them after defeating them in Boreal Wood in the coli, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone. ...or it just isn't my day. xD
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-11-22 20:19:17] *closes the oven slowly* Yeaaaah where are they? [/quote] *sprinkles seasoning on carcass* Yes, where?
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-11-22:
*closes the oven slowly*

Yeaaaah where are they?
*sprinkles seasoning on carcass*
Yes, where?
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
THEY'RE FREED thanks Undel <3

@MerryClarinet You'll have to fight them in the Boreal Wood of the coliseum and hope they drop! But you've got plenty of time so there's no huge rush ^^
THEY'RE FREED thanks Undel <3

@MerryClarinet You'll have to fight them in the Boreal Wood of the coliseum and hope they drop! But you've got plenty of time so there's no huge rush ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[quote name="Luftschlosseule" date=2017-11-23 09:04:00] [quote name="MerryClarinet" date=2017-11-23 08:39:30] How do you get a turkey? [/quote] You're supposed to be able to get them after defeating them in Boreal Wood in the coli, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone. ...or it just isn't my day. xD [/quote] My crew must smack them too hard. They keep hauling back the food. For years. Never have caught one alive yet. [center][item=turkey dinner][/center]
Luftschlosseule wrote on 2017-11-23:
MerryClarinet wrote on 2017-11-23:
How do you get a turkey?

You're supposed to be able to get them after defeating them in Boreal Wood in the coli, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone. ...or it just isn't my day. xD

My crew must smack them too hard. They keep hauling back the food. For years. Never have caught one alive yet.
Turkey Dinner
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
Hah, first encounter with the Turkeys got me the companion. Lucky meeee :D
Hah, first encounter with the Turkeys got me the companion. Lucky meeee :D
YsUBlZc.png
Got 3 turkeys

*Kicks open oven*
Got 3 turkeys

*Kicks open oven*
uCR5SCW.png
T U R K E Y

T U R K E Y

hey fren how ya doin
[quote name="Undel" date=2017-11-22 22:57:44] Turkeys unleashed! [/quote] f r e e
Undel wrote on 2017-11-22:
Turkeys unleashed!
f r e e
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
1 2 3