Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your most expensive item
1 2 3 4 5 6
The most expensive item I've bought is probably my [item=golden bantam fangar]. I'm hoping to change that soon as I am saving up for an earth sprite.
The most expensive item I've bought is probably my Golden Bantam Fangar . I'm hoping to change that soon as I am saving up for an earth sprite.
ezgif-5-10c35f64cb.gif
The most expensive item is hands down my Light Sprite. Bought it for around 35kg and 2.3milT, back when the ratio was 1:1030 (geez, could you imagine). I actually earned my last half really fast, within a few weeks. The initial haul was over the course of quite a few months.
The most expensive item is hands down my Light Sprite. Bought it for around 35kg and 2.3milT, back when the ratio was 1:1030 (geez, could you imagine). I actually earned my last half really fast, within a few weeks. The initial haul was over the course of quite a few months.
uCR5SCW.png
my Light Sprite cost me a whopping 35 Immaculate Tablets

single most expensive thing I've bought is a Wildclaw scroll!
my Light Sprite cost me a whopping 35 Immaculate Tablets

single most expensive thing I've bought is a Wildclaw scroll!
Hmm, prolly my Plague Sprite. I traded a bunch of unique weapons designs, if you'd believe it. It took me maybe...a month?? or so to complete the whole thing. There were 30 weapons on there, I think. I have a few other more costly items, like the powerpack, which I didn't really save for, I just bought it when I found one that was underpriced by about 500g.
Hmm, prolly my Plague Sprite. I traded a bunch of unique weapons designs, if you'd believe it. It took me maybe...a month?? or so to complete the whole thing. There were 30 weapons on there, I think. I have a few other more costly items, like the powerpack, which I didn't really save for, I just bought it when I found one that was underpriced by about 500g.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I believe my Lightning Sprite is probably the most expensive thing I own. I had a few hundred gems saved up when, the first day the Molten Wartoads were released into the Mire, I got one as a familiar drop in the first battle. Someone on the forums paid me I think just under 2K gems for the Wartoad, and I went straight to the AH and snagged the Sprite.
I believe my Lightning Sprite is probably the most expensive thing I own. I had a few hundred gems saved up when, the first day the Molten Wartoads were released into the Mire, I got one as a familiar drop in the first battle. Someone on the forums paid me I think just under 2K gems for the Wartoad, and I went straight to the AH and snagged the Sprite.
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o5_500.png
Hands down, my most expensive item was my golden idol.

The golden idol was about 200k at the time, a combo of items & gems. Others have since shown up at less expensive prices, but oh well, there was no way to know that would happen. How long it took? No clue, since I used items that I had gotten since starting here along with gems I earned. I had to sacrifice items like a large part of my sprite collection, several first year elemental apparel, etc. for it. I have since replaced some of the apparel items & the light sprite. I'm now working on the less expensive sprites, with my sights currently set on the ice one, since I miss that one most, even though it's not the most expensive of the bunch. XD
Hands down, my most expensive item was my golden idol.

The golden idol was about 200k at the time, a combo of items & gems. Others have since shown up at less expensive prices, but oh well, there was no way to know that would happen. How long it took? No clue, since I used items that I had gotten since starting here along with gems I earned. I had to sacrifice items like a large part of my sprite collection, several first year elemental apparel, etc. for it. I have since replaced some of the apparel items & the light sprite. I'm now working on the less expensive sprites, with my sights currently set on the ice one, since I miss that one most, even though it's not the most expensive of the bunch. XD
Most expensive that I own? Plague Sprite
I didn't pay a thing, a player was quitting and they gave it to me, so yay me lol

Most expensive I've bought? Bee gene
Just the most I have ever paid on one item before. I was saving my gems for something and that's what it turned out to be
Most expensive that I own? Plague Sprite
I didn't pay a thing, a player was quitting and they gave it to me, so yay me lol

Most expensive I've bought? Bee gene
Just the most I have ever paid on one item before. I was saving my gems for something and that's what it turned out to be
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
my bee gene scroll which was 1.2kg X'D
except its gone now on one of my dergs

if something is still have it'd be my eliminate ^^ if you count the one on my other dragon tha'd be two elims free from a giveaway
my bee gene scroll which was 1.2kg X'D
except its gone now on one of my dergs

if something is still have it'd be my eliminate ^^ if you count the one on my other dragon tha'd be two elims free from a giveaway
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
-whispers softly- ... I have a companion comet
-whispers softly- ... I have a companion comet
IUVFB2R.png
:D KS familiars. The one we bought last was a Skycat for 175k gems, about half of that in items :D Each one took a few months of saving.
:D KS familiars. The one we bought last was a Skycat for 175k gems, about half of that in items :D Each one took a few months of saving.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6