Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Hallow World
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sylvandyr In the first post, your hyperlink for the snail races goes to Ice's costume party!
@Sylvandyr In the first post, your hyperlink for the snail races goes to Ice's costume party!
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Omg the snail race T_T
Omg the snail race T_T
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
whoooo, gogo ice and shadow! <3
whoooo, gogo ice and shadow! <3
ycSiwsB.png
I just came here to say that I absolutely love Ice's theme. <3 [img]https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/tPIIx1UE3mBp-wrPuTryY4KNg5A/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2014/10/24/957/n/1922283/a35d5350dc6eca32_tumblr_mxwnmkiwuh1t6o9c1o1_500/i/You-Never-Knew-How-Pretty-Halloween-Christmas-Could-Look-Together.gif[/img]
I just came here to say that I absolutely love Ice's theme. <3

You-Never-Knew-How-Pretty-Halloween-Christmas-Could-Look-Together.gif
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
I absolutely love Ice's theme!

Also, just checked dominance and it's showing that Beastclans is in first place. I don't know how that makes any sense.
I absolutely love Ice's theme!

Also, just checked dominance and it's showing that Beastclans is in first place. I don't know how that makes any sense.
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
@Pennifeather Oops! Trying to update links on mobile did not work very well. :P Fixed, thank you for letting me know!

@StarlitFire When Dominance points reset, Beastclans tends to be first. Flights get reset to 0 points, and the default order is listed in the arbitrary ascending order in which they assigned the elements in their list (which does not match lore order of creation, and it does not match dragon deity id). Neutral is 0, Earth is 1, etc. If no flights exalt in the 23:50 to 0:00 window, you will see the default order. If some flights exalt in that window, they tend to go up high on the board since no one else usually exalts in that time before rollover on the first new day of the Dominance week.

Seeing Beastclans first on the very first rollover is very common!

[EDIT]: I may have misunderstood your question if you meant you checked the board at 07:00, sorry! Beastclans being first very early in the week is no surprise. They get a random number of points every 15 minute tick (within a set range). Once exalting flights catch up, there's usually no way for Beastclans' constant weekly random range to outscale flights that are exalting a lot. Since the constant random range has to be big enough to keep up with flights that are not exalting hard, they have an "advantage" earlier in the week. Flights pushing hard will tend to chew through this before the week ends.
@Pennifeather Oops! Trying to update links on mobile did not work very well. :P Fixed, thank you for letting me know!

@StarlitFire When Dominance points reset, Beastclans tends to be first. Flights get reset to 0 points, and the default order is listed in the arbitrary ascending order in which they assigned the elements in their list (which does not match lore order of creation, and it does not match dragon deity id). Neutral is 0, Earth is 1, etc. If no flights exalt in the 23:50 to 0:00 window, you will see the default order. If some flights exalt in that window, they tend to go up high on the board since no one else usually exalts in that time before rollover on the first new day of the Dominance week.

Seeing Beastclans first on the very first rollover is very common!

[EDIT]: I may have misunderstood your question if you meant you checked the board at 07:00, sorry! Beastclans being first very early in the week is no surprise. They get a random number of points every 15 minute tick (within a set range). Once exalting flights catch up, there's usually no way for Beastclans' constant weekly random range to outscale flights that are exalting a lot. Since the constant random range has to be big enough to keep up with flights that are not exalting hard, they have an "advantage" earlier in the week. Flights pushing hard will tend to chew through this before the week ends.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
hi @Sylvandyr your link to ice's inflight event is redirecting to the wrong place. it should be directing to https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd6/2306223

thanks to you and all of your helpers for running such a useful resource!
hi @Sylvandyr your link to ice's inflight event is redirecting to the wrong place. it should be directing to https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd6/2306223

thanks to you and all of your helpers for running such a useful resource!
@jbapple Oops, very sorry about that, I edited with that new link - could you please help me check if it works? :)
@jbapple Oops, very sorry about that, I edited with that new link - could you please help me check if it works? :)
thanks @Sylvandyr the new link is correct and works!
thanks @Sylvandyr the new link is correct and works!
@jbapple Yay, thank you :)
@jbapple Yay, thank you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10