Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your FR sins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
geneing new gen1s i buy while i have pages of gen1s i've had for ages sitting around ungened
geneing new gen1s i buy while i have pages of gen1s i've had for ages sitting around ungened
VWPWMZp.png
Hatching an egg.

I have 10 gene projects. I could have sold that egg to fund one of them. Why do I do this.
Hatching an egg.

I have 10 gene projects. I could have sold that egg to fund one of them. Why do I do this.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
**looks at starvation of my lair because why not just spend gems/treasure on geneing/eggs/art and g1's**

oh boy...i really need to go to confession now X,D
**looks at starvation of my lair because why not just spend gems/treasure on geneing/eggs/art and g1's**

oh boy...i really need to go to confession now X,D

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Saving up treasure for lair expansions and spending it on vistas instead.
Saving up treasure for lair expansions and spending it on vistas instead.
15WDtQ0.png
starting a challenge for all of the festivals to hatch an egg and fully gene the dragon before the next fest
starting a challenge for all of the festivals to hatch an egg and fully gene the dragon before the next fest
uAAwcdc.gif

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2283533 free dragons
Buying up pretty dragons and then realizing I don't like them all that much.

And then training and exalting them.
Buying up pretty dragons and then realizing I don't like them all that much.

And then training and exalting them.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Joining Fr
Joining Fr
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Continuously buying new first gens despite already having tons of first gens who have been waiting to be gened for 84 years.
Continuously buying new first gens despite already having tons of first gens who have been waiting to be gened for 84 years.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
-Being unable to come up with names for my dragons, leaving them as "Unnamed".
-Still haven't gened my progens.
-Slowly gains treasure, it seems like I don't exactly know how to correctly earn treasure...
-Someone told me to do something that requires luck because I had 777777 treasure. So I bought an egg even though I still have G1s to gene.
-Been on the site for 3 years and only recently learned how to FR right.
-That time when I first joined when I had too many whitish/bluish/reddish dergs with circuit. Gross.

-Being unable to come up with names for my dragons, leaving them as "Unnamed".
-Still haven't gened my progens.
-Slowly gains treasure, it seems like I don't exactly know how to correctly earn treasure...
-Someone told me to do something that requires luck because I had 777777 treasure. So I bought an egg even though I still have G1s to gene.
-Been on the site for 3 years and only recently learned how to FR right.
-That time when I first joined when I had too many whitish/bluish/reddish dergs with circuit. Gross.

1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Buying a whole expensive outfit for a dragon before realising I don't actually like how it looks.
Buying a whole expensive outfit for a dragon before realising I don't actually like how it looks.
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14