Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do You Pronounce Your UN?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60
Kay-el-dra , but I don't actually know if that's the right pronunciation
Kay-el-dra , but I don't actually know if that's the right pronunciation
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
Me-Suh Me-Suh
Me-Suh Me-Suh
I have the hardest FR un. I don't even know how to pronounce it to be quite honest.
I have the hardest FR un. I don't even know how to pronounce it to be quite honest.
DGvY4qO.gif
0Eukkgx.png TTAdf7l.png Gem & Fodder Shop
TTAdf7l.png Dragons For Sale
X7Mtuz7.png
ICE CRAP
ICE CRAP
xEyhnVi.gif
Ver-Meh-Q-Lus
Ver-Meh-Q-Lus
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2017-10-24 08:11:44] [code]ee-kwor-in[/code] [/quote] [i]finally we know[/i] A lot of people pronounce mine as "oh oh cos-mik lah-tay oh oh" but I usually leave the "oh oh" parts out because that's weird.
Aequorin wrote on 2017-10-24:
Code:
ee-kwor-in
finally we know

A lot of people pronounce mine as "oh oh cos-mik lah-tay oh oh" but I usually leave the "oh oh" parts out because that's weird.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
nuh-MEER-uh

Namira is a Daedric Prince in the Elder Scrolls Games. Her domain is dark and sundry spirits and creatures that cause repulsion like spiders, slugs, and rats (tbh I love rats and slugs, but I do not like spiders). She's also known as the Lady of Decay which I figured was fitting for a Plagueling like me.

I've also seen her referred to as the patron saint of not safe for life Reddit posts and the Daedric Prince of Nope. Similarly to spiders, I do not like NSFL stuff or nope stuff.
nuh-MEER-uh

Namira is a Daedric Prince in the Elder Scrolls Games. Her domain is dark and sundry spirits and creatures that cause repulsion like spiders, slugs, and rats (tbh I love rats and slugs, but I do not like spiders). She's also known as the Lady of Decay which I figured was fitting for a Plagueling like me.

I've also seen her referred to as the patron saint of not safe for life Reddit posts and the Daedric Prince of Nope. Similarly to spiders, I do not like NSFL stuff or nope stuff.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
T-C-A. Just the names of the letters.
T-C-A. Just the names of the letters.
ShpX9LV.png
"See-nuh".

Or, alternatively, "Mama-say-mama-sa-mamacoosa".
"See-nuh".

Or, alternatively, "Mama-say-mama-sa-mamacoosa".
pixel_icon___coffee_cup_by_moth_doll-dbl7qny.gif
-- --
L. T. (Lieutenant) Dark Doom
Who would have guessed that one right?

There were people calling me just "Dark", and others going for "Doom", I preferred Doom highly as it is at least a noun. No one has ever gone for the Lt though.
L. T. (Lieutenant) Dark Doom
Who would have guessed that one right?

There were people calling me just "Dark", and others going for "Doom", I preferred Doom highly as it is at least a noun. No one has ever gone for the Lt though.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60