Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coatl Bonus
1 2 3
IT'S COATL BONUS AGAIN!
IT'S COATL BONUS AGAIN!
shop_banner.png
How...? Poor guys....
How...? Poor guys....
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
I think the deities are playing truth or dare and Flamecaller keeps choosing dare and they dare her to make Coatl the exalt bonus.
I think the deities are playing truth or dare and Flamecaller keeps choosing dare and they dare her to make Coatl the exalt bonus.
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
I'll poke Mutron, but I do suspect this is RNG being silly. With breeds its a 1/14 chance. If yesterday's breed was coatl, today's breed still has a 1/14 chance of being coatl (it doesn't reduce with frequency).
I'll poke Mutron, but I do suspect this is RNG being silly. With breeds its a 1/14 chance. If yesterday's breed was coatl, today's breed still has a 1/14 chance of being coatl (it doesn't reduce with frequency).
(1/14)*(1/14)*(1/14)....idk math
(1/14)*(1/14)*(1/14)....idk math
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
...this is getting slightly ridiculous now XD
...this is getting slightly ridiculous now XD
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
goodbye fire
goodbye fire
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Flamecaller requires them for her awakening ritual.
Flamecaller requires them for her awakening ritual.
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
@GoldenFlight

i guess it worked, because flamecaller has awakened!
@GoldenFlight

i guess it worked, because flamecaller has awakened!
@honour You fool, this is only the beginning of her rise. Her powers were strengthened from this most recent Flameforger's Festival and receiving the support of her many children from around Sornieth only fueled her flames. She had enough strength to pierce through the veil - if only to say three words.

I still remember.

Three words that serve as both a heated warning and a reminder to not only the admins, but the rest of Sornieth as well. Time has not cooled her memory or her powers, and it'll be in your best interest to remember that as well.
@honour You fool, this is only the beginning of her rise. Her powers were strengthened from this most recent Flameforger's Festival and receiving the support of her many children from around Sornieth only fueled her flames. She had enough strength to pierce through the veil - if only to say three words.

I still remember.

Three words that serve as both a heated warning and a reminder to not only the admins, but the rest of Sornieth as well. Time has not cooled her memory or her powers, and it'll be in your best interest to remember that as well.
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
1 2 3