Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | when someone asks for a free lightsprite
1 2 3
[quote name="galaxytigerr" date=2017-10-16 12:18:41] Thing is, asking for free stuff on forums is against the rules. I don't know if its ever happened but if it did they probably had access revoked. [/quote] Oh, begging has [i]definitely[/i] happened before.
galaxytigerr wrote on 2017-10-16:
Thing is, asking for free stuff on forums is against the rules.

I don't know if its ever happened but if it did they probably had access revoked.

Oh, begging has definitely happened before.
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
Everyone begs. I'm begging for info on why my Silk Spools don't show up in my hoard anymore, I had over twenty last I checked.
Everyone begs. I'm begging for info on why my Silk Spools don't show up in my hoard anymore, I had over twenty last I checked.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
[quote name="Takora" date=2017-10-16 02:45:04] send them this pic: [img]https://www.oncost.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/570x380/8160187cb4a1e19c1a0ed4a0f48527dd/8/9/8974_1.jpg[/img] [/quote] accurate and very acceptable response. If it were me I'd just stare at the screen and say "me too"
Takora wrote on 2017-10-16:
send them this pic:

8974_1.jpg

accurate and very acceptable response.

If it were me I'd just stare at the screen and say "me too"
XOxv5KE.png
Someone asked me for a bone fiend once! No kidding! Actually, they were asking to buy one so not Quite as bad. The thing is, I don't HAVE a bone fiend! I never did! I guess that they assumed that since I'm a Kickstarter Backer I have all the KS items?

Edit: I looked back at my messages and they actually wanted the entire Feindish code! They claimed if I gave them the code they would give everything but the Vista back. It sounded super sketch. What the heck even...
Someone asked me for a bone fiend once! No kidding! Actually, they were asking to buy one so not Quite as bad. The thing is, I don't HAVE a bone fiend! I never did! I guess that they assumed that since I'm a Kickstarter Backer I have all the KS items?

Edit: I looked back at my messages and they actually wanted the entire Feindish code! They claimed if I gave them the code they would give everything but the Vista back. It sounded super sketch. What the heck even...
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
1 2 3