Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Will I be able to get 2.5mT before NotN?
1 2 3
Yes. Yes u will
U can do the thing!
Yes. Yes u will
U can do the thing!
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
Believe in yourself.
Believe in yourself.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
@Hikumi Max out the Fairgrounds (and pay frequent visits to Crim/Higher or Lower) every day for the next month! I can personally make at least 2.8 million treasure this way. ^^
@Hikumi Max out the Fairgrounds (and pay frequent visits to Crim/Higher or Lower) every day for the next month! I can personally make at least 2.8 million treasure this way. ^^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Earning money is without a doubt a time consuming undertaking. I earned my last half of my LS over the course of just over a month, but spent hours sniping off of the MP and reselling on the AH. It can be done, but you're going to sink in a lot of time.
Earning money is without a doubt a time consuming undertaking. I earned my last half of my LS over the course of just over a month, but spent hours sniping off of the MP and reselling on the AH. It can be done, but you're going to sink in a lot of time.
uCR5SCW.png
You can do it!
You can do it!
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
I believe in you
I believe in you
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
Of course you can! If you believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything.
Of course you can! If you believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything.
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
I made 2m during Flameforger's just selling materials for the Baldwin skins (granted, I've been saving those items since I joined in November 2014 and it depends a lot on which exact items you have, but it's worth a try?)

Other than that, exalting is the most reliable way to get money as long as fodder isn't too expensive.
I made 2m during Flameforger's just selling materials for the Baldwin skins (granted, I've been saving those items since I joined in November 2014 and it depends a lot on which exact items you have, but it's worth a try?)

Other than that, exalting is the most reliable way to get money as long as fodder isn't too expensive.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Snipe apparel and resell it on the ah if you have the time. The market isn’t as good as it was a year or so ago but you can still make a decent amount in a short time if you put the time in to snipe stuff.
Snipe apparel and resell it on the ah if you have the time. The market isn’t as good as it was a year or so ago but you can still make a decent amount in a short time if you put the time in to snipe stuff.
XriSV9h.gif
Ohhhhh yeah, shouldn't be too difficult? You can do this!
Ohhhhh yeah, shouldn't be too difficult? You can do this!
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
1 2 3