Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Development Update: Coliseum
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44
@Xhaztol Heya! Thanks so much for the update; I, along with many others, it seems, appreciate a great amount.
@Xhaztol Heya! Thanks so much for the update; I, along with many others, it seems, appreciate a great amount.
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
@Xhaztol what about an option to save Dragon Teams and also to rearrange the battlestones
@Xhaztol what about an option to save Dragon Teams and also to rearrange the battlestones
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date=2017-10-04 21:04:28] Don't get me wrong, I am excited for this (and having an update on it is awesome), but... will there be a way to prevent a dragon from showing up in the coliseum list? perhaps a toggle on the dragons page or a little tickbox next to the dragon in the organize party section (auto-refresh the page and the dragon is grayed out or something similar)? this would be easier for those with bad connections or a ton of dragons. [/quote] I would really love an account setting checkbox to "Do not load ineligible Coliseum dragons". The current Coliseum window lags / errors out even in safe mode enough as it is with a lairful of dragons (with a good computer, fast fiber connection, and I'm assuming decent latency). I don't want them just hidden on the page, I want them not loaded / not rendered at all. I think it's cool to show the dragons to help newbies by default, but an option "do not load ineligible dragons" would be so, so nice. I already purposely don't name adults until I'm training that particular batch [b]so that they do not show up in the list[/b]. As it is, this change is standing to interrupt my entire playstyle and make the adult training experience a lot more painful.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2017-10-04:
Don't get me wrong, I am excited for this (and having an update on it is awesome), but... will there be a way to prevent a dragon from showing up in the coliseum list? perhaps a toggle on the dragons page or a little tickbox next to the dragon in the organize party section (auto-refresh the page and the dragon is grayed out or something similar)? this would be easier for those with bad connections or a ton of dragons.

I would really love an account setting checkbox to "Do not load ineligible Coliseum dragons". The current Coliseum window lags / errors out even in safe mode enough as it is with a lairful of dragons (with a good computer, fast fiber connection, and I'm assuming decent latency). I don't want them just hidden on the page, I want them not loaded / not rendered at all.

I think it's cool to show the dragons to help newbies by default, but an option "do not load ineligible dragons" would be so, so nice.

I already purposely don't name adults until I'm training that particular batch so that they do not show up in the list. As it is, this change is standing to interrupt my entire playstyle and make the adult training experience a lot more painful.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Xhaztol I would also like the ability to change the way dragons are sorted (e.g. by name, by lair order, etc, instead of just by ID), and I'd like the ability to reorder my battlestones on a dragon instead of having to replace them entirely to change which position thy're in on your hotbar
@Xhaztol I would also like the ability to change the way dragons are sorted (e.g. by name, by lair order, etc, instead of just by ID), and I'd like the ability to reorder my battlestones on a dragon instead of having to replace them entirely to change which position thy're in on your hotbar
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif
I would love it if the dragons in the "Organize Party" could come in an order of levels or in the order they are in the lair. Right now it is half and half.
I would love it if the dragons in the "Organize Party" could come in an order of levels or in the order they are in the lair. Right now it is half and half.
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@Xhaztol

There's been a lot of suggestions to both be able to save coliseum teams of three as well as make certain dragons who will never battle invisible from the roster. Is anything like this being considered?
(Even if it doesn't make it into the beta or the actual release, I'd like to know if those two features are being considered at all. A flat 'no we're not doing that' is fine too, I'd like to know.)
@Xhaztol

There's been a lot of suggestions to both be able to save coliseum teams of three as well as make certain dragons who will never battle invisible from the roster. Is anything like this being considered?
(Even if it doesn't make it into the beta or the actual release, I'd like to know if those two features are being considered at all. A flat 'no we're not doing that' is fine too, I'd like to know.)
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
Did I hear KEYBOARD CONTROLS HECK YEAH
Did I hear KEYBOARD CONTROLS HECK YEAH
dotpict_20181113_125531.pngdotpict_20181113_130734.png Gem buying/selling
Notn Mat swaps and chest buying
dotpict_20181113_130734.pngdotpict_20181113_125531.png
Thank you so much for an update on the situation, this is so refreshing
Thank you so much for an update on the situation, this is so refreshing
BhWDcLm.png
@Xhaztol
will the beta be optional/ a separate thing than the normal coli until the full launch? if it isnt optional it could really hurt any flights trying to for dominance or just profit exalters.
also if it happened during notn without any drops that would suck
@Xhaztol
will the beta be optional/ a separate thing than the normal coli until the full launch? if it isnt optional it could really hurt any flights trying to for dominance or just profit exalters.
also if it happened during notn without any drops that would suck
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
I'm gonna echo the sentiment to have rearrangable battlestones, please - it'd be a huge QoL improvement imo. I find battlestone order can make or break my enjoyment of using a particular dragon.

The ability to sort the list of dragons in Organize Team would also be amazing - whether level, or lair order, or simply being able to turn off the feature that lists ineligible dragons (or all of the above!)
I'm gonna echo the sentiment to have rearrangable battlestones, please - it'd be a huge QoL improvement imo. I find battlestone order can make or break my enjoyment of using a particular dragon.

The ability to sort the list of dragons in Organize Team would also be amazing - whether level, or lair order, or simply being able to turn off the feature that lists ineligible dragons (or all of the above!)
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44