Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Technically, Imperials could go extinct.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bye, tbqh
Bye, tbqh
I've thought about it, too. They are just about the most numerous / popular species on site and have boomed to a huge number in a relatively short time. Their genetic diversity is likely shot to hell if we ignore cross-species breeding, there's very few 'wild' individuals left who are unrelated...

If this were real life, I could easily see some virulent disease sweeping the land and killing 99% of Imps. Or lack of genetic diversity leading to infertility. Or if cross-breeding is considered, they'd just be out bred as a distinct species.

Imps are kind of like pugs, I guess. They should be extinct and probably would be, if humans didn't love and breed them so much =)
I've thought about it, too. They are just about the most numerous / popular species on site and have boomed to a huge number in a relatively short time. Their genetic diversity is likely shot to hell if we ignore cross-species breeding, there's very few 'wild' individuals left who are unrelated...

If this were real life, I could easily see some virulent disease sweeping the land and killing 99% of Imps. Or lack of genetic diversity leading to infertility. Or if cross-breeding is considered, they'd just be out bred as a distinct species.

Imps are kind of like pugs, I guess. They should be extinct and probably would be, if humans didn't love and breed them so much =)
ccDyspX.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12