Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are users dragons?
1 2 3 4 5
Technically to my dragons I'm siatha
Technically to my dragons I'm siatha
boIu4p9.png
Fate/Fortune/Future
I am the one who weaves the tales and tells dragons what to do if I must, pretty much like an ant or bee queen. They don't know there's someone manipulating their actions, though. They simply act according to the situation and their personality, going along with the story, following instincts they don't know they have
Fate/Fortune/Future
I am the one who weaves the tales and tells dragons what to do if I must, pretty much like an ant or bee queen. They don't know there's someone manipulating their actions, though. They simply act according to the situation and their personality, going along with the story, following instincts they don't know they have
I'd be the Tundra that feeds the entire clan veggies and the one meat eater soylent red.
I'd be the Tundra that feeds the entire clan veggies and the one meat eater soylent red.
[quote name="Araucaria" date=2017-09-22 18:19:15] Fate/Fortune/Future I am the one who weaves the tales and tells dragons what to do if I must, pretty much like an ant or bee queen. They don't know there's someone manipulating their actions, though. They simply act according to the situation and their personality, going along with the story, following instincts they don't know they have [/quote]
Araucaria wrote on 2017-09-22:
Fate/Fortune/Future
xTLBQuX.png
In canon lore, you are acting as your clan. I like to see myself as my clan's progen, Coral, or it's leader, Soren.
In canon lore, you are acting as your clan. I like to see myself as my clan's progen, Coral, or it's leader, Soren.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
I guess i'm kind of like a narrator? Most of my lore is told in third person
I guess i'm kind of like a narrator? Most of my lore is told in third person
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I AM A GOD
I AM A GOD
If I had to pick a dragon, I guess it would be the clan's historian or the clan's Time Mage and your average warper of reality, but honestly, I am every dragon in my lair and I am no dragon.

Breeding is because they want to. Some don't want to, some have different preferences.

....Of course, I have messed up there a time or two, but it was fun to explain away in lore!

All user only interfaces have in lore reasons as to why they are that way:

The Auction House in my lore is bribes seeking new blood or sort of like job hunting: how much does the clan want this dragon in their lair; will they add strength to the clan? and so on an so forth. The crossroads is interclan trading, exalting is talking pilgrims seeking the Deity on a pilgrimage to meet them, etc.

It's more fun that way :D
If I had to pick a dragon, I guess it would be the clan's historian or the clan's Time Mage and your average warper of reality, but honestly, I am every dragon in my lair and I am no dragon.

Breeding is because they want to. Some don't want to, some have different preferences.

....Of course, I have messed up there a time or two, but it was fun to explain away in lore!

All user only interfaces have in lore reasons as to why they are that way:

The Auction House in my lore is bribes seeking new blood or sort of like job hunting: how much does the clan want this dragon in their lair; will they add strength to the clan? and so on an so forth. The crossroads is interclan trading, exalting is talking pilgrims seeking the Deity on a pilgrimage to meet them, etc.

It's more fun that way :D
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
[quote name="StormDragon21" date=2017-09-22 13:53:13] I am a god. [/quote]
StormDragon21 wrote on 2017-09-22:
I am a god.
- order
I am merely just the voices that randomly appear in all of my dragons

"I know you are only 3 days old but hey, wanna make a pretty penny & devote yourself to a dragon religion?" :DD
I am merely just the voices that randomly appear in all of my dragons

"I know you are only 3 days old but hey, wanna make a pretty penny & devote yourself to a dragon religion?" :DD
IMG_3198.png
1 2 3 4 5