Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who Else-
1 2 3
I was hoping for it too. But they're probably just going to release it at the last minute like last month :/
I was hoping for it too. But they're probably just going to release it at the last minute like last month :/
UM! What new gene is this
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
Known my luck it well be released at the last day of the month which it probably be October for my already~
Known my luck it well be released at the last day of the month which it probably be October for my already~
35326_s.gif
Why today? Did I miss something...?
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
[quote name="@Woodkid" date=2017-09-19 12:49:49] UM! What new gene is this [/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2263790#post_2263790]Here[/url]. There's supposed to be a gene out this month.
@Woodkid wrote on 2017-09-19:

Here. There's supposed to be a gene out this month.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="@Safikei" date=2017-09-19 13:26:54] Why today? Did I miss something...? [/quote] there were other important releases with the cycling of the pirate apparel on september 19th bar/daub, boopsploots, dont remember anything else again
@Safikei wrote on 2017-09-19:
there were other important releases with the cycling of the pirate apparel on september 19th
bar/daub, boopsploots, dont remember anything else again
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Ooh! A gem gene too! Which means I can hop on it immediately!!
Maybe give it to the coatl in my x/sanguine/sanguine capsule breeding pair...
Ooh! A gem gene too! Which means I can hop on it immediately!!
Maybe give it to the coatl in my x/sanguine/sanguine capsule breeding pair...
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
@PixelSpiral
Ah, I see. I haven't paid that much attention to dates then. Pretty interesting, though.
@PixelSpiral
Ah, I see. I haven't paid that much attention to dates then. Pretty interesting, though.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Which new gene are we waiting for? I know about the Okapi one, but there was also Ghost, right? What's that one? I don't know if I've been on FR long enough to be sure what's in development.

EDIT: Okay, it was Tapir.
Which new gene are we waiting for? I know about the Okapi one, but there was also Ghost, right? What's that one? I don't know if I've been on FR long enough to be sure what's in development.

EDIT: Okay, it was Tapir.
FfsFHyt.png
[quote name="crazyraspberry" date=2017-09-19 03:57:00] *Hopes for new gene, just to scry dragons with it, because I'm too poor to buy it* [/quote]
crazyraspberry wrote on 2017-09-19:
*Hopes for new gene, just to scry dragons with it, because I'm too poor to buy it*
BigShotModelS3.png
1 2 3