Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Only Arcanist Nose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Starting with 0t is always an experience. Going back to the fairgrounds, doing dailies. All just to buy a fodder or two. XD
Starting with 0t is always an experience. Going back to the fairgrounds, doing dailies. All just to buy a fodder or two. XD
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Who knew it would come down to Earth v Beastclans. xD
Who knew it would come down to Earth v Beastclans. xD
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Beastclans conquest pushing

Look out guys
Beastclans conquest pushing

Look out guys
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OvyxKKT.png[/img] heck, i'll root for 'em.
OvyxKKT.png

heck, i'll root for 'em.
Earth flipped! :D

Water... water you doing?..

I think in order for the beastclans to win all flights need to exalt a pretty even number of dragons, they only rise through others exalting but no-one can overtake them.
I think in order for the beastclans to win all flights need to exalt a pretty even number of dragons, they only rise through others exalting but no-one can overtake them.
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
did the staff ever explain what exactly the beastclans are exalting??? each other??? i know i saw someone else ask this but never saw an answer
did the staff ever explain what exactly the beastclans are exalting??? each other??? i know i saw someone else ask this but never saw an answer
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
[quote name="@Valemora" date=2017-09-11 06:17:52] Earth flipped! :D Water... [i]water you doing[/i]?.. [/quote] *grabs water gun* [img]http://i.imgur.com/r2abPTG.jpg[/img]
@Valemora wrote on 2017-09-11:

*grabs water gun*
r2abPTG.jpg
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
A mysterious push week and Water is up on the board. How appropriate. Go Droplets!! :D
A mysterious push week and Water is up on the board. How appropriate. Go Droplets!! :D
yzUX307.png
Is it bad that I want beastclans to win? Just for the novelty. They work so hard every week.
Is it bad that I want beastclans to win? Just for the novelty. They work so hard every week.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9