Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This Cycle's Familiars...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Nature could be a sloth of some sort--I think I remember reading that they grow moss on their fur. Barring that, what about a deer whose antlers are branches?
Nature could be a sloth of some sort--I think I remember reading that they grow moss on their fur. Barring that, what about a deer whose antlers are branches?
I am almost always on mobile. Please forgive any autocorrect errors! :)
I don't have guesses for all yet, but these three are what I'd like to see:

Flamecaller - Kangaroo (because her legs/feet are huge compared to her arms)

Earthshaker - Elephant (because ELEPHANT)

Shadowbinder - Spider (the way she keeps her body low to the ground with every other limb (wings included) sort of arched up and back down like spider legs...plus the potential for drool web.)

Shadowbinder - Spider (the way she keeps her body low to the ground with every other limb (wings included) sort of arched up and back down like spider legs...plus the potential for drool web.)

frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[quote name="@DarknessReborn" date=2017-07-23 08:57:38] ... confirmed nature gets a walking tree [/quote] ....Like Helly? [url=http://www.white-noise-comic.com/cast][img]http://i0.wp.com/white-noise-comic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/hellyprof2015.jpg[/img][/url]
@DarknessReborn wrote on 2017-07-23:

confirmed nature gets a walking tree
....Like Helly?
hellyprof2015.jpg
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I think Tidelord might be a water bison, since they have similar horns

Earth might be a goat, since even goats have beards

I think Tidelord might be a water bison, since they have similar horns

Earth might be a goat, since even goats have beards

[quote name="Bumblinn" date=2017-07-23 08:56:49] if wind doesn't get a snake or an eel or some long animal like a ferret i am going to be livid- [/quote] But Corgis! [s]If wind's is actually a Corgi I will laugh so hard.[/s]
Bumblinn wrote on 2017-07-23:
if wind doesn't get a snake or an eel or some long animal like a ferret i am going to be livid-

But Corgis!

If wind's is actually a Corgi I will laugh so hard.
Yeah, looks like the familiars will be drawing on a distinct physical feature of each deity, which actually gives me some relief because I couldn't think for the life of me what a rabbit has to do with truth, wisdom, and knowledge.

Lightweaver - ears
Stormcatcher - mantis legs

So hmm. There are the things that immediately spring to mind when I look at the rest of the deities' physical features.

Flamecaller - flaming gills
Arcanist - many thin wings and arms, squid head
Plaguebringer - long spines
Earthshaker - rocky shoulders & tail, big feet, beard
Icewarden - icicles, furry legs
Shadowbinder - ooze, big lower jaw
Windsinger - noodley, spines, clouds
Tidelord - face horns, fins, bubbles
Gladekeeper - leafy branches, root feet
Yeah, looks like the familiars will be drawing on a distinct physical feature of each deity, which actually gives me some relief because I couldn't think for the life of me what a rabbit has to do with truth, wisdom, and knowledge.

Lightweaver - ears
Stormcatcher - mantis legs

So hmm. There are the things that immediately spring to mind when I look at the rest of the deities' physical features.

Flamecaller - flaming gills
Arcanist - many thin wings and arms, squid head
Plaguebringer - long spines
Earthshaker - rocky shoulders & tail, big feet, beard
Icewarden - icicles, furry legs
Shadowbinder - ooze, big lower jaw
Windsinger - noodley, spines, clouds
Tidelord - face horns, fins, bubbles
Gladekeeper - leafy branches, root feet
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2017-07-23 09:12:07] I don't have guesses for all yet, but these three are what I'd like to see: Flamecaller - Kangaroo (because her legs/feet are huge compared to her arms) Earthshaker - Elephant (because ELEPHANT) Shadowbinder - Spider (the way she keeps her body low to the ground with every other limb (wings included) sort of arched up and back down like spider legs...plus the potential for drool web.) [/quote] Please no. I don't want a spider to represent Shadow. ;-; But YES ELEPHANT.
Madarakita wrote on 2017-07-23:

Please no. I don't want a spider to represent Shadow. ;-;

But YES ELEPHANT.
[size=2]//Lowkey wants Earth's familiar to be an Ibex[/size] [img]https://huntforever.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/walia-ibex.jpg[/img] I also feel that Arcane's familiar would either be some sort of beetle (going by the shape of his head here) or maybe..just maybe... [i]A FRIGGIN TARDIGRADE LIKE I WANT.[/i]
//Lowkey wants Earth's familiar to be an Ibex

walia-ibex.jpg

I also feel that Arcane's familiar would either be some sort of beetle (going by the shape of his head here) or maybe..just maybe...
A FRIGGIN TARDIGRADE LIKE I WANT.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Sinnabelle Oh, I can totally see an Ibex being the Earth Spirit! And a Tardigrade? Don't we have enough friggin' bears as it is???
@Sinnabelle Oh, I can totally see an Ibex being the Earth Spirit! And a Tardigrade? Don't we have enough friggin' bears as it is???
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf

But they technically aren't bears anyway. xD Plus they can survive in space! They're perfect for Arcane.

//Lemme dream. ;w;
@HalfMoonTheWolf

But they technically aren't bears anyway. xD Plus they can survive in space! They're perfect for Arcane.

//Lemme dream. ;w;
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11