Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To open or not to open...
1 2
I always open. Last time, I got a nymph. This time I got an old festival item. I actually prefer getting old festival apparel over familiars, since I can always use multiple copies :)

So to open. Always to open lol
I always open. Last time, I got a nymph. This time I got an old festival item. I actually prefer getting old festival apparel over familiars, since I can always use multiple copies :)

So to open. Always to open lol
I got a nymph last time.. this this? Trickmurk Circus Vista
I got a nymph last time.. this this? Trickmurk Circus Vista
Whelp, I got a snowfall robe. I already have too many of them. //tosses it on the pile//

Now to buy something new with my token!
Whelp, I got a snowfall robe. I already have too many of them. //tosses it on the pile//

Now to buy something new with my token!
TyYgOYZ.png
I'd suggest saving tokens, so you don't waste a token n something only to get a duplicate of it in the next chest that you open...
I'd suggest saving tokens, so you don't waste a token n something only to get a duplicate of it in the next chest that you open...
[item=searing crown][img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/157/196/bcf.gif[/img]
Searing Crown bcf.gif
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
I opened mine and got a Flower Nymph and Windblown bonsai accent. Flower nymph was the first thing I bought last fest, but I don't mind as I can sell it~

For the foreseeable future I'm going to buy and open the crate, it's fun:D
I opened mine and got a Flower Nymph and Windblown bonsai accent. Flower nymph was the first thing I bought last fest, but I don't mind as I can sell it~

For the foreseeable future I'm going to buy and open the crate, it's fun:D
3sEe5kl.pngglkI7Qo.pnge5U3u7u.png
1 2