Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should I buy a Sprite?
1 2
@balthy If you're going to invest and are looking long-term, I'd tend to say that your best bets are going to be popular year 2 apparel items. Solar Blades are a good bet, as are Moonglow Thorns. Sprites seem like they've stabilized decently well at this point, though Nature or Water sprites might be a good investment since I've seen the most upward motion on their prices?

An even better idea would be to wait until Wildclaw scrolls cycle in next, as I'm thinking we're getting close to due again, possibly. You can reasonably anticipate a profit of 300-700g on a Wildclaw scroll by waiting a few months after they cycle!

Old dragons are also an excellent investment, since there isn't really a replacement there. Consider grabbing a 6 digit imp or two.
@balthy If you're going to invest and are looking long-term, I'd tend to say that your best bets are going to be popular year 2 apparel items. Solar Blades are a good bet, as are Moonglow Thorns. Sprites seem like they've stabilized decently well at this point, though Nature or Water sprites might be a good investment since I've seen the most upward motion on their prices?

An even better idea would be to wait until Wildclaw scrolls cycle in next, as I'm thinking we're getting close to due again, possibly. You can reasonably anticipate a profit of 300-700g on a Wildclaw scroll by waiting a few months after they cycle!

Old dragons are also an excellent investment, since there isn't really a replacement there. Consider grabbing a 6 digit imp or two.
@Terpsichoria
Thank you! You're right on the wildclaw scrolls. I might wait for those scrolls.
@Terpsichoria
Thank you! You're right on the wildclaw scrolls. I might wait for those scrolls.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@balthy I would recommend it! They're nice since they're a nearly guaranteed return. Sprites always have the potential to go down in price, but at absolute WORST you'll always break even on WC scrolls :)
@balthy I would recommend it! They're nice since they're a nearly guaranteed return. Sprites always have the potential to go down in price, but at absolute WORST you'll always break even on WC scrolls :)
1 2