Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Boolean
1 2 3
[quote name="Jakekitty" date=2017-07-19 12:44:55] @EjEdgelord Ah, yes, bringing back all the memories of the Why We Can't Have Nice Things saga. It's a shame what happened with the last Boolean and that it's not an obtainable achievement without buying the lil' bugger, but good luck on getting the other achievements! :D They can be real finicky and not want to register for months sometimes. [/quote] Thanks ^^ yea, i wish they didn't take as long to register sometimes ;-;
Jakekitty wrote on 2017-07-19:
@EjEdgelord Ah, yes, bringing back all the memories of the Why We Can't Have Nice Things saga. It's a shame what happened with the last Boolean and that it's not an obtainable achievement without buying the lil' bugger, but good luck on getting the other achievements! :D They can be real finicky and not want to register for months sometimes.

Thanks ^^ yea, i wish they didn't take as long to register sometimes ;-;
You could probably find someone if you had enough collateral. Think multiple KS items. Imp scrolls.
That time when someone ran off with one isn't the last or only time one has been borrowed :D
You could probably find someone if you had enough collateral. Think multiple KS items. Imp scrolls.
That time when someone ran off with one isn't the last or only time one has been borrowed :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Nobody will lend you one even if you will give it back just because an incident happened.

This is why we can't have nice things.
Nobody will lend you one even if you will give it back just because an incident happened.

This is why we can't have nice things.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
[quote name="Lonin" date=2017-07-19 13:22:10] You could probably find someone if you had enough collateral. Think multiple KS items. Imp scrolls. That time when someone ran off with one isn't the last or only time one has been borrowed :D [/quote] Thanks for the hopefulness haha. I will have to work hard to get all of that but I honestly would, if even to give it to them in trade, just to give the Boolean back.
Lonin wrote on 2017-07-19:

Thanks for the hopefulness haha. I will have to work hard to get all of that but I honestly would, if even to give it to them in trade, just to give the Boolean back.
I wish the world was this simple
[quote name="CayCay" date=2017-07-19 14:16:31] I wish the world was this simple [/quote] Truely.
CayCay wrote on 2017-07-19:

Truely.
@EjEdgelord

Oh yeah, I feel your pain.
I'd love to get that achievement, but sadly, there's some people out there who take advantage of others in order to rise up. (Or as I like to put it, standing on a mountain of dead bodies just to be taller.)
@EjEdgelord

Oh yeah, I feel your pain.
I'd love to get that achievement, but sadly, there's some people out there who take advantage of others in order to rise up. (Or as I like to put it, standing on a mountain of dead bodies just to be taller.)
boolean achievement is worth 0 points anyway who needs it!
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
[quote name="Shambles" date=2017-07-19 16:05:02] boolean achievement is worth 0 points anyway who needs it! [/quote] Ultimate bragging rights And completionists
Shambles wrote on 2017-07-19:
Ultimate bragging rights

And completionists
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-07-19 16:38:35] [quote name="Shambles" date=2017-07-19 16:05:02] boolean achievement is worth 0 points anyway who needs it! [/quote] Ultimate bragging rights And completionists [/quote] exactly why I want it ^^
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-07-19:
Shambles wrote on 2017-07-19:
Ultimate bragging rights

And completionists

exactly why I want it ^^
1 2 3