Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Two Years Tomorrow!
1 2
I'm so excited, tomorrow is my two year anniversary on FR! I didn't realize it until just now when I was on my account page. XD I wish I'd thought to have a chest opening, giveaway or something ... Or finally save up to gene my progen. She's still naked and basic. Poor thing. :P
Anyways, yay! Still exciting!
I'm so excited, tomorrow is my two year anniversary on FR! I didn't realize it until just now when I was on my account page. XD I wish I'd thought to have a chest opening, giveaway or something ... Or finally save up to gene my progen. She's still naked and basic. Poor thing. :P
Anyways, yay! Still exciting!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Congratulations! I'm only about halfway to my first year anniversary.
Congratulations! I'm only about halfway to my first year anniversary.
@MadameDuMal Oh hey, congrats! I always miss mine... it's in November, and it seems like I'm always crazy busy around that time :) Out of curiosity, what is your gene plan for your progen if you DID save up to gene her?
@MadameDuMal Oh hey, congrats! I always miss mine... it's in November, and it seems like I'm always crazy busy around that time :) Out of curiosity, what is your gene plan for your progen if you DID save up to gene her?
@terpsichoria I definitely missed mine last year! XD Thank you so much. Well, this is her now [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15145508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151456/15145508_350.png[/img] [/url] And this is what I was leaning towards. I think the opal pulls in her tert well since it has a pink tint to it! [Img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=7&gender=1&tert=47&tertgene=17&winggene=16&wings=66&auth=85dfbfd9ff35e04648bca22dd4ee0b565dd5e91c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@terpsichoria
I definitely missed mine last year! XD Thank you so much.
Well, this is her now

15145508_350.png

And this is what I was leaning towards. I think the opal pulls in her tert well since it has a pink tint to it!

dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=7&gender=1&tert=47&tertgene=17&winggene=16&wings=66&auth=85dfbfd9ff35e04648bca22dd4ee0b565dd5e91c&dummyext=prev.png
@MadameDuMal

Mine too! And I would have missed the anniversary had I not seen your thread. I also find FR still highly enjoyable and haven't grown tired of logging on every day.
@MadameDuMal

Mine too! And I would have missed the anniversary had I not seen your thread. I also find FR still highly enjoyable and haven't grown tired of logging on every day.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@geisterwolf
Yay, we're anniversary buddies! Happy anniversary to you also!
@geisterwolf
Yay, we're anniversary buddies! Happy anniversary to you also!
Congrats! There's always next year for an anniversary celebration ;>

I missed my first-year sometime back in May. I completely forgot, and I'm sad cause I wanted to do something too ; ;

That Opal scry looks positively beautiful~ I wish you luck with geneing her!
Congrats! There's always next year for an anniversary celebration ;>

I missed my first-year sometime back in May. I completely forgot, and I'm sad cause I wanted to do something too ; ;

That Opal scry looks positively beautiful~ I wish you luck with geneing her!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Congratulations! I just had my 1 year anniversary yesterday. The time really goes by fast!
Congratulations! I just had my 1 year anniversary yesterday. The time really goes by fast!
tumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo2_250.pngtumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo1_100.giftumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png
Ohh! Me too!

I don't know what i'm going to do? maybe hatch an egg?
Ohh! Me too!

I don't know what i'm going to do? maybe hatch an egg?
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
light_small.pngNa9CPuM.giflight_small.png
1 2