Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think I know where most of my money is
1 2 3 4
[quote name="JumpScared" date=2017-07-19 15:34:01] [quote name="Vikusen" date=2017-07-19 14:19:51] WAIT OH MY GOD THE PICTURES DON'T STAY IN THE BESTIARY IF YOU SELL THEM?! OH GOD I SOLD MY SPINEY WHALE A FEW DAYS AGO NOOOOOOO [/quote] [i]I felt so much pain just reading that. Oh god.[/i] [/quote] ahhhhhghh at least I haven't sold anything more expensive [i]I was totally planning on selling my Nature Sprite once it was awakened because I thought it'd stay D:[/i]
JumpScared wrote on 2017-07-19:
Vikusen wrote on 2017-07-19:
WAIT OH MY GOD THE PICTURES DON'T STAY IN THE BESTIARY IF YOU SELL THEM?!

OH GOD I SOLD MY SPINEY WHALE A FEW DAYS AGO

NOOOOOOO

I felt so much pain just reading that. Oh god.
ahhhhhghh
at least I haven't sold anything more expensive

I was totally planning on selling my Nature Sprite once it was awakened because I thought it'd stay D:
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
i used to collect familiars, but then i hoard sold most of the cheap ones and bought a bunch of gene scrolls :v
i used to collect familiars, but then i hoard sold most of the cheap ones and bought a bunch of gene scrolls :v
N4jU09r.png
I store one of each awakened familiar in my vault, but I had lots of extras in my hoard so one day I listed all of them in the AH. This was a couple months back, and I've sold a decent amount, but there's still like 40 I've kept relisting since then! Definitely worth the bother though.
I store one of each awakened familiar in my vault, but I had lots of extras in my hoard so one day I listed all of them in the AH. This was a couple months back, and I've sold a decent amount, but there's still like 40 I've kept relisting since then! Definitely worth the bother though.
I have 10 pages and all of them are familiars that I hoard or that are awakened so I can't sell them. D:<
I have 10 pages and all of them are familiars that I hoard or that are awakened so I can't sell them. D:<
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
No no no don't sell them unless they're bossess!!! The trick is to brew them with baldwin, then wait till festivals to sell the muck. This is how I get like 75% of my "income". I average a good 400-500g per festival.
No no no don't sell them unless they're bossess!!! The trick is to brew them with baldwin, then wait till festivals to sell the muck. This is how I get like 75% of my "income". I average a good 400-500g per festival.
I keep one of each familiar, but whenever I get duplicates, I either sell or melt it down....that is to say, I grind in the coliseum a lot for things, and sometimes I have lucky days where I get multiple familiars at once.
I keep one of each familiar, but whenever I get duplicates, I either sell or melt it down....that is to say, I grind in the coliseum a lot for things, and sometimes I have lucky days where I get multiple familiars at once.
FfsFHyt.png
whats money ahahaha
whats money ahahaha
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
that's a heck ton of familiars transmute them sell them during fest bathe in treasure / gems also [quote name="Maltshakes" date=2017-07-19 12:22:23] The secrets of money have been revealed to me \o/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/c7KB5Ii.png[/img] [/quote] WHAT THE HECK??? you could make millions hoardselling,, let alone TRANSMUTING OR SELLING
that's a heck ton of familiars

transmute them

sell them during fest

bathe in treasure / gems

also
Maltshakes wrote on 2017-07-19:
The secrets of money have been revealed to me \o/

c7KB5Ii.png
WHAT THE HECK??? you could make millions hoardselling,, let alone
TRANSMUTING OR SELLING
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
1 2 3 4