Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A picture is worth a thousand words
1 2
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2c60a56db47811946668ebd558e63124/tumblr_ot9k9fshdt1s21vxwo1_r1_250.png[/img] I'm not cursing Baldwin or RNG for this, since I wanted more Green Ooze for the festival anyways, but [i]dang.[/i]
tumblr_ot9k9fshdt1s21vxwo1_r1_250.png
I'm not cursing Baldwin or RNG for this, since I wanted more Green Ooze for the festival anyways, but dang.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@nightmarejudge
dang it, stop bribing him
@nightmarejudge
pj11X8O.png

he/him • fr+8
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
lLZz7sf.png
Wow how do you even do that on accident
Wow how do you even do that on accident
Update; [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/16d831c51b486a2bd141960b8f7aca59/tumblr_ot9k9fshdt1s21vxwo2_r1_250.png[/img] From an ENTIRE day of transmutating materials. Three whole yellow ooze, this must be my lucky day!
Update;
tumblr_ot9k9fshdt1s21vxwo2_r1_250.png
From an ENTIRE day of transmutating materials. Three whole yellow ooze, this must be my lucky day!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TwwPruD.png[/img] I may have a problem
TwwPruD.png
I may have a problem
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
Any of you people have spare orange sludge?? We can trade
Any of you people have spare orange sludge?? We can trade
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[quote name="Bromine" date=2017-07-17 19:10:26] @nightmarejudge dang it, stop bribing him [/quote] Tell the rest of us what you're bribing him with! I need green dangit I've got yellow and orange coming out my ears!
Bromine wrote on 2017-07-17:
@nightmarejudge

Tell the rest of us what you're bribing him with! I need green dangit I've got yellow and orange coming out my ears!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
*slowly list green stuff on ah *
*slowly list green stuff on ah *
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
The trick for getting what you want out of RNG is not caring about the outcome. Not just faking disinterest, you have to truly fail to give a single ounce of care for what you get. The moment you think "I hope it's a Red Goo" or whatever is the moment you lose. Even if you get what you want, RNG knows it and it will cruelly deny you your desires. RNG is not an uncaring god, merely a capricious one. Deny RNG your satisfaction and frustration, and RNG will be forced to give all truly randomly. Achieve true zen in order to get the pixel goop piles you need on the dragon website.
The trick for getting what you want out of RNG is not caring about the outcome. Not just faking disinterest, you have to truly fail to give a single ounce of care for what you get. The moment you think "I hope it's a Red Goo" or whatever is the moment you lose. Even if you get what you want, RNG knows it and it will cruelly deny you your desires. RNG is not an uncaring god, merely a capricious one. Deny RNG your satisfaction and frustration, and RNG will be forced to give all truly randomly. Achieve true zen in order to get the pixel goop piles you need on the dragon website.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[quote name="NightmareJudge" date=2017-07-19 13:40:36] The trick for getting what you want out of RNG is not caring about the outcome. Not just faking disinterest, you have to truly fail to give a single ounce of care for what you get. The moment you think "I hope it's a Red Goo" or whatever is the moment you lose. Even if you get what you want, RNG knows it and it will cruelly deny you your desires. RNG is not an uncaring god, merely a capricious one. Deny RNG your satisfaction and frustration, and RNG will be forced to give all truly randomly. Achieve true zen in order to get the pixel goop piles you need on the dragon website. [/quote] They should teach this in school
NightmareJudge wrote on 2017-07-19:

They should teach this in school
13399.png Gem Hoarder
Hoard all the shinies. All of them.

1 2