Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What levels do you train to?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I train to Level 7, because 8 takes too long and 6 doesn't net enough treasure!
I train to Level 7, because 8 takes too long and 6 doesn't net enough treasure!
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
Usually 7, but if I'm feeling lazy then 6.
Usually 7, but if I'm feeling lazy then 6.
@Orangecat - This guide shows calculations for profit per time spent.

It has some example speed tests linked in the guide, but if there are other data sets that you are interested in, let me know. I have at least 20 sheets of different timings that I don't link.
@Orangecat - This guide shows calculations for profit per time spent.

It has some example speed tests linked in the guide, but if there are other data sets that you are interested in, let me know. I have at least 20 sheets of different timings that I don't link.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
7 as a default c': I do go less if I'm short on time.
7 as a default c': I do go less if I'm short on time.
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Usually 5, I never go higher than 6 anymore and only go that high if the floor is high and I'm training out of pocket. I'll usually train to 4 during conquest. I don't really train for profit though, just dom.
Usually 5, I never go higher than 6 anymore and only go that high if the floor is high and I'm training out of pocket. I'll usually train to 4 during conquest. I don't really train for profit though, just dom.
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
typically 6 or sometimes 7 if i'm not paying attention and if its my own fodder, but if i'm buying the fodder to level then typically i'll do 7-9 depending on how expensive they are.
typically 6 or sometimes 7 if i'm not paying attention and if its my own fodder, but if i'm buying the fodder to level then typically i'll do 7-9 depending on how expensive they are.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I train to lv9 always, whether it's casually exalting or dom.

If I'm going to exalt, I like to have a decent return in payout, especially if I have to buy fodder, and 2-4kT is too little for me. Training to lv9 gets me at least 5-7kT after taking into consider buying cost, or 13-15kT if it's fodder I've bred myself.
I train to lv9 always, whether it's casually exalting or dom.

If I'm going to exalt, I like to have a decent return in payout, especially if I have to buy fodder, and 2-4kT is too little for me. Training to lv9 gets me at least 5-7kT after taking into consider buying cost, or 13-15kT if it's fodder I've bred myself.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
4, 5, or 6 usually. 7 once in a while.
4, 5, or 6 usually. 7 once in a while.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
4-5!
4 is easier for me because of my dyspraxia but I'll go to 5 if the fodder floor is higher. I will switch to flipping fodder if the floor goes so high I can't make a profit levelling to 5.
4-5!
4 is easier for me because of my dyspraxia but I'll go to 5 if the fodder floor is higher. I will switch to flipping fodder if the floor goes so high I can't make a profit levelling to 5.
QmKcqUf.png
4 or 5 because I'm lazy. Still makes a decent profit as long as I don't spend too much on fodder.
4 or 5 because I'm lazy. Still makes a decent profit as long as I don't spend too much on fodder.
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
1 2 3 4 5 6