Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ok but
1 2 3 4 5 6
My school binders from when I was a wee bab have come to life in dragon form, all my dreams have become reality
My school binders from when I was a wee bab have come to life in dragon form, all my dreams have become reality
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
i'm almost tempted to start up a Lisa Frank hatchery. almost.
i'm almost tempted to start up a Lisa Frank hatchery. almost.
hn5xCVk.png
I never knew how bad I needed a Lisa frank dragon until now :0
I never knew how bad I needed a Lisa frank dragon until now :0
BhWDcLm.png
I can't help but wonder. Did they do this on purpose???

Hm...

maybe it's another easter egg type thing, ya never know. they do look very suspiciously like lisa frank stuff, that can't be a coincidence...

Right?
I can't help but wonder. Did they do this on purpose???

Hm...

maybe it's another easter egg type thing, ya never know. they do look very suspiciously like lisa frank stuff, that can't be a coincidence...

Right?
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="McAlli" date=2017-07-16 14:43:07] Only 90s kids will remember [/quote] ^^^^^
McAlli wrote on 2017-07-16:

Only 90s kids will remember

^^^^^
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
i've been in the SW making lisa frank dragons all day. i have many breeding projects to start now. pls help.
i've been in the SW making lisa frank dragons all day. i have many breeding projects to start now. pls help.
a7ugDog.pngNjYlJve.png7lQ1D4R.png
it's beautiful c':
it's beautiful c':
opTJaNp.png
the memories of lisa frank are coming back to me
the memories of lisa frank are coming back to me
True
True
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
I remember getting one of their things to color in that was art-related, and then getting motion-sickness because I can't read (or focus on bright objects) at the same time that I'm in a moving car.
I remember getting one of their things to color in that was art-related, and then getting motion-sickness because I can't read (or focus on bright objects) at the same time that I'm in a moving car.
FfsFHyt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6