Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you saving up for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I was saving up for Opal but then I saw how much gems I had already gathered and I was like.. **** it I'm buying these other genes first.So I'm back at square 1 for Opal :')
I was saving up for Opal but then I saw how much gems I had already gathered and I was like.. **** it I'm buying these other genes first.So I'm back at square 1 for Opal :')
BSwqHKf.gifGdRJZuE.png?2.png
Well I was saving for a custom accent that should be printed hopefully some time soon but nah, instead I just wasted almost 200 gems on a fan dragon and don't have enough to buy a copy anymore
Now I'm saving for the short-term goal of his outfit while I sullenly rebuild my gem funds
Crimson Alchemist
Well I was saving for a custom accent that should be printed hopefully some time soon but nah, instead I just wasted almost 200 gems on a fan dragon and don't have enough to buy a copy anymore
Now I'm saving for the short-term goal of his outfit while I sullenly rebuild my gem funds
Crimson Alchemist
wORSkxL.png
More money
More money
fr_forum_signature_banner__light_by_thestormunleashed-d68w70n.png
Some Solar Blades to finish my Light rep and genes for like 3 projects oops
Some Solar Blades to finish my Light rep and genes for like 3 projects oops
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
Trying to save up for By Light Be Purged (a skin from the recent Brightshine, idk why it's so expensive now...) and a Coatl transformation scroll (also really expensive.) Wish me luck :>
Trying to save up for By Light Be Purged (a skin from the recent Brightshine, idk why it's so expensive now...) and a Coatl transformation scroll (also really expensive.) Wish me luck :>
mistral_jamboree1.png
Good luck!

I'm saving for two gene projects (it'll likely become three) and outfits! Interesting accents and new dragons frequently pop up in the way as well.
Good luck!

I'm saving for two gene projects (it'll likely become three) and outfits! Interesting accents and new dragons frequently pop up in the way as well.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Here's my list. I am too obsessed with gem genes.

3 metallic genes
6 alloy genes
3 Opal genes
1 skydancer scroll
1 500 gem dragon
Here's my list. I am too obsessed with gem genes.

3 metallic genes
6 alloy genes
3 Opal genes
1 skydancer scroll
1 500 gem dragon
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15685319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156854/15685319_350.png[/img] [/url] This guy needs Opal. AND The last two Sanguine Rose thorn Tangles. Arm and Tail please. Then he's perfect =D

15685319_350.png

This guy needs Opal. AND The last two Sanguine Rose thorn Tangles. Arm and Tail please. Then he's perfect =D
PNhCr3l.png
Lair expansions and then gene projects and THEN apparel :D

And then I'll keep saving because I know I'll cry if I spend too much of it at once so I'll just accumulate more and more just for the sake of it.
Lair expansions and then gene projects and THEN apparel :D

And then I'll keep saving because I know I'll cry if I spend too much of it at once so I'll just accumulate more and more just for the sake of it.
she/her
(FR+8)
Dressing my dragons, I don't like how most of them were dressed so I remade ALL their outfits but each is like 150-250k a piece and I have 25 dragons. Also, nest expansion since my main income is selling fodder.
Dressing my dragons, I don't like how most of them were dressed so I remade ALL their outfits but each is like 150-250k a piece and I have 25 dragons. Also, nest expansion since my main income is selling fodder.
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8