Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dedicating my 1000th post
1 2
(Does this go here or general discussion) To my friends here on Flight Rising. You all cheer me up when I'm sad, lend me lair spaces, screech about anime, and make my life a lot better than it was before FR. I love you all, and this amazing community <3 @Shrine You made me smile when the one bad apple I encountered made me sad, and a whole lot of other times too. I'll help you get your Imperial scroll, just you wait *^* @andreaissy We used to talk a lot more than we do now but I still consider you one of my best friends on FR! I remember I met you when I sent you a thing for The Giving Tree and our conversation just went from there =D @BokuHiro6 [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/dbdc8cb69a14b7e367f827717a4b10de/tumblr_nu13vn7IEO1updw00o1_500.gif[/img] [i]aaaAAAA[/i] @Shiguma I helped you when you were a newbie and I began to look forwards to your messages with their kind words about my dragons and the funny things you had to say xD A hug for you all =D [img]https://stevenuniversity.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/reformed-amethyst.png[/img] (irl I'd be Amethyst though)
(Does this go here or general discussion)

To my friends here on Flight Rising. You all cheer me up when I'm sad, lend me lair spaces, screech about anime, and make my life a lot better than it was before FR. I love you all, and this amazing community <3

@Shrine

You made me smile when the one bad apple I encountered made me sad, and a whole lot of other times too. I'll help you get your Imperial scroll, just you wait *^*

@andreaissy

We used to talk a lot more than we do now but I still consider you one of my best friends on FR! I remember I met you when I sent you a thing for The Giving Tree and our conversation just went from there =D

@BokuHiro6

tumblr_nu13vn7IEO1updw00o1_500.gif

aaaAAAA

@Shiguma

I helped you when you were a newbie and I began to look forwards to your messages with their kind words about my dragons and the funny things you had to say xD

A hug for you all =D

reformed-amethyst.png

(irl I'd be Amethyst though)
i really like star wars ok
@khajiithaswares This is so sweet and kind, very good idea too, I wish I had done this!

maybe on my 2000th post...
@khajiithaswares This is so sweet and kind, very good idea too, I wish I had done this!

maybe on my 2000th post...
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
This is the kind of things that makes me like this community! Why can't the internet be more like that?
This is the kind of things that makes me like this community! Why can't the internet be more like that?
This was really sweet. I should do this on my 4000th
This was really sweet. I should do this on my 4000th
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@KhajiitHasWares

Awww thank you for the ping! This made me smile a lot thank you! QuQ
@KhajiitHasWares

Awww thank you for the ping! This made me smile a lot thank you! QuQ
@KhajiitHasWares
I don't even know you or your friends, but this made me smile.
I probably won't even notice when it's my 1000th post until afterwards
@KhajiitHasWares
I don't even know you or your friends, but this made me smile.
I probably won't even notice when it's my 1000th post until afterwards
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Celia204

I didn't notice until I was a couple posts over so I went back and deleted a few old posts to make the total 999 for this ^v^
@Celia204

I didn't notice until I was a couple posts over so I went back and deleted a few old posts to make the total 999 for this ^v^
@KhajiitHasWares
That's smart!
didn't even think of that as a possibilty
I'm sort of jealous. You've got such a shiny star.... :)
@KhajiitHasWares
That's smart!
didn't even think of that as a possibilty
I'm sort of jealous. You've got such a shiny star.... :)
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Celia204

I even went to look at my very first post x.x

can dragons be killed is what i asked
@Celia204

I even went to look at my very first post x.x

can dragons be killed is what i asked
@KhajiitHasWares I was surprised to receive this ping. It made me smile. Remember the Sornieth bachlorette thing we did? :P
@KhajiitHasWares I was surprised to receive this ping. It made me smile. Remember the Sornieth bachlorette thing we did? :P
giphy.gif
1 2