Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Was Joxar kind to you?
I got Pyrite Pauldrons... :/
I got Pyrite Pauldrons... :/
lNLqL93.pngvh23Ddz.png
Joxar was pretty nice to me, I got a 2016 flameforger's skin I didn't have, and a sparkle sprite, then I bought the recoloured tatters. I prefer apparel, but I won't say no to a cute lil' sprite. :)
Joxar was pretty nice to me, I got a 2016 flameforger's skin I didn't have, and a sparkle sprite, then I bought the recoloured tatters. I prefer apparel, but I won't say no to a cute lil' sprite. :)
QiRqFyd.gif
[quote name="@sinha27" date=2017-06-25 13:19:07] @/Sparkbreeze and to everyone else I would be willing to brew a token for you if you provide the ingredients (including the currency requirement) and a fee of 20kt. I swear upon the river Styx, in the name of the Windsinger, and to the Mother of Mountains that I will not cheat you and will provide you with one prismatic token upon completion. OR if you'd prefer to set up a 2-way CR with said ingredients and I'll trade a token for you. So you don't have to wait 4 days for it to be done. [/quote] What would the ingredients be to make that?
@sinha27 wrote on 2017-06-25:
@/Sparkbreeze
and to everyone else

I would be willing to brew a token for you if you provide the ingredients (including the currency requirement) and a fee of 20kt. I swear upon the river Styx, in the name of the Windsinger, and to the Mother of Mountains that I will not cheat you and will provide you with one prismatic token upon completion. OR if you'd prefer to set up a 2-way CR with said ingredients and I'll trade a token for you. So you don't have to wait 4 days for it to be done.
What would the ingredients be to make that?
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
I got a Pebble collector skin and a Sparkling goblin, and I don't even like the design of either of those. I ended up selling the familiar for a decent amount of gems anyway, so lose-win situation I guess? I'm just happy I got the token :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33096399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330964/33096399_350.png[/img] [/url]
I got a Pebble collector skin and a Sparkling goblin, and I don't even like the design of either of those. I ended up selling the familiar for a decent amount of gems anyway, so lose-win situation I guess?
I'm just happy I got the token :)

33096399_350.png
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
I got: [item=Sparkling Goblin] [skin=20164] and of course the token. [s]Ended up selling the Goblin[/s] and spending the token on a Rags! :D
I got:

Sparkling Goblin and of course the token.

Ended up selling the Goblin and spending the token on a Rags! :D
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
I got the snow Nymph too. And with the toucan thingy I got the pink blossoms.
I got the snow Nymph too. And with the toucan thingy I got the pink blossoms.
He gave me my least favourite nymph in a chest, but I can't complain as still a new familiar.

Then I bought my favourite nymph later on with the token. Currently brewing the skins before I brew some more tokens.
He gave me my least favourite nymph in a chest, but I can't complain as still a new familiar.

Then I bought my favourite nymph later on with the token. Currently brewing the skins before I brew some more tokens.
Nope. The shadow cards item, and an earth snapper skin :(
Nope. The shadow cards item, and an earth snapper skin :(
qesQFkT.gif
gods i wish that were me
gods i wish that were me
about meart shopfree to use stuff
Wow, this thread really blew up. I won't reply to everyone for obvious reasons but there's something about seeing what other people have got that is exciting for me. :)
Wow, this thread really blew up. I won't reply to everyone for obvious reasons but there's something about seeing what other people have got that is exciting for me. :)