Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What will you do with your tokens?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Recolors. Just. Yes.
Recolors. Just. Yes.
unknown-2.png
probably get one or two of the recolors and all the nymphs :p
probably get one or two of the recolors and all the nymphs :p
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
I'll just use them instantly.
I'll just use them instantly.
PQznZys.png
buy those nymphs. i need them. i crave them.
buy those nymphs. i need them. i crave them.
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
I really want those Sanddune Rags man. They'll be absolutely perfect on one of my dragons and I need them.
I really want those Sanddune Rags man. They'll be absolutely perfect on one of my dragons and I need them.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Save and make dragon cash afterwards.
Save and make dragon cash afterwards.
I'll really want to use them but I can't decide what I want... aaaaa what do I do?? I should probably save them so I can see what I get in the chests so I don't get doubles... but also I want them all now... I'm just going to scream at the token.
I'll really want to use them but I can't decide what I want... aaaaa what do I do?? I should probably save them so I can see what I get in the chests so I don't get doubles... but also I want them all now... I'm just going to scream at the token.
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
[quote name="Bumblinn" date=2017-06-24 14:02:48] just use them as soon as i get them tbh [/quote]
Bumblinn wrote on 2017-06-24:
just use them as soon as i get them tbh
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Save them for Greenskeeper and so I can buy anything I missed from the chests...

Truthfully, my RNG luck is so bad, I'll likely only get the Crowns (and probably only the ones I already own; over and over again) and end up having to buy all the recolors at the end of the year. This is how RNG works for me most of the time. -_-;

As for what I'd buy: I'm going to prioritize the apparel, but I definitely need that Bubble Nymph. :D
Save them for Greenskeeper and so I can buy anything I missed from the chests...

Truthfully, my RNG luck is so bad, I'll likely only get the Crowns (and probably only the ones I already own; over and over again) and end up having to buy all the recolors at the end of the year. This is how RNG works for me most of the time. -_-;

As for what I'd buy: I'm going to prioritize the apparel, but I definitely need that Bubble Nymph. :D
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
I've got a dragon who needs those prismatic crystalscales! And I collect familiars, so I'm definitely going to be using my token each month. If I get a duplicate of something, I'll sell it and buy something I'm missing with the proceeds.
I've got a dragon who needs those prismatic crystalscales! And I collect familiars, so I'm definitely going to be using my token each month. If I get a duplicate of something, I'll sell it and buy something I'm missing with the proceeds.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9