Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is happening
i've had some really bad luck with purple sludges. i've managed to snipe some cheap ones so i can finish making all my bogsneak eggs.

but today i looked at the AH to see if their prices dropped and...

they're 12-15 gems/12-15k treasure for one sludge. last time i checked it was around 7-9 gems/8k treasure.

blue sludge? they're going for 4-6 gems/6k treasure. they're supposed to be rarer than purple.

RNG what have you done to Baldwin?
i've had some really bad luck with purple sludges. i've managed to snipe some cheap ones so i can finish making all my bogsneak eggs.

but today i looked at the AH to see if their prices dropped and...

they're 12-15 gems/12-15k treasure for one sludge. last time i checked it was around 7-9 gems/8k treasure.

blue sludge? they're going for 4-6 gems/6k treasure. they're supposed to be rarer than purple.

RNG what have you done to Baldwin?
@Elligance

A few months ago White Slime and Gold Muck went for 18-30K. Now they go for like 6K
@Elligance

A few months ago White Slime and Gold Muck went for 18-30K. Now they go for like 6K
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf never been more relatable to someone's sig than yours xD eh pray for me next week
@HalfMoonTheWolf never been more relatable to someone's sig than yours xD eh pray for me next week
@Irrevelant Mine are about two weeks from now. FEAR
@Irrevelant Mine are about two weeks from now. FEAR
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
yeah - noticed that too.
i sell my purple sludges to a buyer so that's good for me - profit, but
i can see how bad it is
yeah - noticed that too.