Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Indecision: Help me out?
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Neither of them looks prettier than any random Coatl from the AH to me, and while those may go for hundreds of gems, this is still significantly cheaper than 3900 / 5900 gems you'd need for the scrolls.

If you don't like any of the available Iri/Alloy/Glimmer Coatl girls, you can expand your search to dragons with just two of your desired genes, buy the third scroll yourself, and still save a lot of gems.
Neither of them looks prettier than any random Coatl from the AH to me, and while those may go for hundreds of gems, this is still significantly cheaper than 3900 / 5900 gems you'd need for the scrolls.

If you don't like any of the available Iri/Alloy/Glimmer Coatl girls, you can expand your search to dragons with just two of your desired genes, buy the third scroll yourself, and still save a lot of gems.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
b o t h

Edit: I really love the prim/tert combo for Maluma c':
b o t h

Edit: I really love the prim/tert combo for Maluma c':
cPW6H3E.png
[quote name="sQld" date=2017-04-18 13:23:41] If you don't like any of the available Iri/Alloy/Glimmer Coatl girls, you can expand your search to dragons with just two of your desired genes, buy the third scroll yourself, and still save a lot of gems. [/quote] This. Unless you are super, super attached to Jade or Maluma for their IDs, ancestry/Gen 1 status or personal lore, I'd recommend looking for an iri/alloy/glim coatl girl from the AH for your breeding pair. If you definitely want one of your pre-existing dragons to be the mother for the pair, I'd go with Jade - she looks prettier (esp that secondary color in alloy) and has a bit closer color wheel range with your boy, meaning most of the hatchies would be aesthetically pleasing to the average user.
sQld wrote on 2017-04-18:

This. Unless you are super, super attached to Jade or Maluma for their IDs, ancestry/Gen 1 status or personal lore, I'd recommend looking for an iri/alloy/glim coatl girl from the AH for your breeding pair.

If you definitely want one of your pre-existing dragons to be the mother for the pair, I'd go with Jade - she looks prettier (esp that secondary color in alloy) and has a bit closer color wheel range with your boy, meaning most of the hatchies would be aesthetically pleasing to the average user.
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
Alright then, I have my choice now! Looks like Jade will be the one to gene for my pair.
I may gene the other one too later on but we'll see :)
Alright then, I have my choice now! Looks like Jade will be the one to gene for my pair.
I may gene the other one too later on but we'll see :)
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page