Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Water the Odds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Runi They've often stuck at a price after conquest and takes bit to recover; usually few days to a week or two.
@Runi They've often stuck at a price after conquest and takes bit to recover; usually few days to a week or two.
@Limelight

thanks for the info! :D
@Limelight

thanks for the info! :D
6mWOUG0.png
@kaleidoscope

Ok cool, I just wasn't sure if you knew or not ^^""""
@kaleidoscope

Ok cool, I just wasn't sure if you knew or not ^^""""
unknown.png
@Deluxe

Thank you so much! 90% of the credit goes to @Cedric though, Either way, I'm proud to be in water and I'm so glad you are all having a good time!
@Deluxe

Thank you so much! 90% of the credit goes to @Cedric though, Either way, I'm proud to be in water and I'm so glad you are all having a good time!
Bdager.png
I'm happy to announce all spreadsheet issues have been fixed! If you find there may be something still wrong about your entries, please contact me!
I'm happy to announce all spreadsheet issues have been fixed! If you find there may be something still wrong about your entries, please contact me!
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
Can't wait for the events to open!
Can't wait for the events to open!
uCR5SCW.png
*yells*

So excited for Wavecrest ^^
*yells*

So excited for Wavecrest ^^
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdb0qiSEv11rkfk8oo1_500.gif[/img] So excited for this :D You guys have done an amazing job already!
tumblr_mdb0qiSEv11rkfk8oo1_500.gif

So excited for this :D You guys have done an amazing job already!
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
Dang Water, the theme, spreadsheets, raffle, EVERYTHING looks so amazing. As an ex-Droplet, I'm so excited (and feeling tons of nostalgia) for Wavecrest!!
Dang Water, the theme, spreadsheets, raffle, EVERYTHING looks so amazing. As an ex-Droplet, I'm so excited (and feeling tons of nostalgia) for Wavecrest!!
yDxBpzp.png
@Sparkbreeze the first Light fest was won by Ice, which they received massive flack for due to this. After this, the battle fatigue feature was released.
@Sparkbreeze the first Light fest was won by Ice, which they received massive flack for due to this. After this, the battle fatigue feature was released.
takfb5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9