Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I found a chinese level 25
1 2 3
Quote:
I was the most recently born, plus after I was born my mother decided not to have any more children, so I became the youngest in the family, and naturally got spoilt, my siblings would tolerate me, (T/N: something about having a black belly)

Afterwards I left home, even though my mother was unwilling, because every dragon possesses the spirit of adventure and freedom was beckoning. With my back to my father's and siblings' relieved gazes I left the nest. (T/N: this paragraph has author notes)

The outside world is not all roses, and much unlike human novels there would be no bowing down to the best dragon on the block. >n< I'm obviously more handsome than them male protagonists, but no dragons were in sight begging to be my brother. (T/N: not literally, but in the sense of getting "adopted" and taken care of) Obviously they are blind. Yep.

"You are a funny tiny guy."

"Who was that?" I was frustrated, not having expected my cover to be blown. Was I to kill them outright or just silence them? ...Wait a minute. Who are you calling tiny?! Look, I'm all grown up, with perfectly curved horns, sturdy scales, sharp shining claws, I'm kind of obviously a perfect specimen of a dragon. (Hold on, this description sounds familiar... Oh, it's how human butchers advertise their products. Look at these muscular thighs, this succulent flesh, don't miss this opportunity- I think that's too much information for me.)

After

This dragon is extremely cringy no lie.

Edit: I'll fix the translation later, once I stop laughing.

Edit #2: Fixed
Quote:
I was the most recently born, plus after I was born my mother decided not to have any more children, so I became the youngest in the family, and naturally got spoilt, my siblings would tolerate me, (T/N: something about having a black belly)

Afterwards I left home, even though my mother was unwilling, because every dragon possesses the spirit of adventure and freedom was beckoning. With my back to my father's and siblings' relieved gazes I left the nest. (T/N: this paragraph has author notes)

The outside world is not all roses, and much unlike human novels there would be no bowing down to the best dragon on the block. >n< I'm obviously more handsome than them male protagonists, but no dragons were in sight begging to be my brother. (T/N: not literally, but in the sense of getting "adopted" and taken care of) Obviously they are blind. Yep.

"You are a funny tiny guy."

"Who was that?" I was frustrated, not having expected my cover to be blown. Was I to kill them outright or just silence them? ...Wait a minute. Who are you calling tiny?! Look, I'm all grown up, with perfectly curved horns, sturdy scales, sharp shining claws, I'm kind of obviously a perfect specimen of a dragon. (Hold on, this description sounds familiar... Oh, it's how human butchers advertise their products. Look at these muscular thighs, this succulent flesh, don't miss this opportunity- I think that's too much information for me.)

After

This dragon is extremely cringy no lie.

Edit: I'll fix the translation later, once I stop laughing.

Edit #2: Fixed
1dgHJ.gif
1 2 3