Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So April Fools is almost here.
1 2 3
Same here! I hope they bring Comic Sans, which wasn't there last year (and, frankly enough, that was my first AFs on FR). And googly eyes in the banner. And I can't wait to see what Marva brings us this year; I don't know why, but I feel like some wacky glasses may appear! As in glasses with frames shaped like stars, hearts and triangles, or pop out eye glasses... Something like that. But we'll see tomorrow.
I think I may also hatch an egg, though I'm still not sure whether to use a Nocturne egg or one of the regular eggs I have (I have Plague, Water, Light, Shadow and Lightning to choose from, as I'm keeping the Wind egg I have forever).
I also wonder if they're going to post the tooltip contest winners on AFs. They've probably been busy since there were a lot of entries and 18 items to choose captions for, but who knows, maybe they're saving the results for AFs?! I think I'd die if I saw them post the results on AFs XD
Same here! I hope they bring Comic Sans, which wasn't there last year (and, frankly enough, that was my first AFs on FR). And googly eyes in the banner. And I can't wait to see what Marva brings us this year; I don't know why, but I feel like some wacky glasses may appear! As in glasses with frames shaped like stars, hearts and triangles, or pop out eye glasses... Something like that. But we'll see tomorrow.
I think I may also hatch an egg, though I'm still not sure whether to use a Nocturne egg or one of the regular eggs I have (I have Plague, Water, Light, Shadow and Lightning to choose from, as I'm keeping the Wind egg I have forever).
I also wonder if they're going to post the tooltip contest winners on AFs. They've probably been busy since there were a lot of entries and 18 items to choose captions for, but who knows, maybe they're saving the results for AFs?! I think I'd die if I saw them post the results on AFs XD
I'm hoping we get to see what Akirigeddon means xD
I'm hoping we get to see what Akirigeddon means xD
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
I had no idea it was almost that time until my mum called me up and said to watch out for pranks
I will take all the pranks from my dragons
I had no idea it was almost that time until my mum called me up and said to watch out for pranks
I will take all the pranks from my dragons
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@ChetahCat

Oh my gods, that eyebrow. SO distracting. Can't. Stop. Watching.
@ChetahCat

Oh my gods, that eyebrow. SO distracting. Can't. Stop. Watching.
HKrGNct.png MreCscM.png qnb6C0Q.gif
All dragons will be exalted, including fully gened G1s and progens.

"Yo, chill, it's just a prank."
All dragons will be exalted, including fully gened G1s and progens.

"Yo, chill, it's just a prank."
eg1jZa2.png
I'm guessing this April Fools will have something to do with the clue 'Akirigeddon' - maybe everyone has birds in their lairs instead of dragons, or we get bird avatars. I'm looking forward to seeing if we get an item or not, or if they just throw some celebratory stuff at us and make us wait until next year.
I'm guessing this April Fools will have something to do with the clue 'Akirigeddon' - maybe everyone has birds in their lairs instead of dragons, or we get bird avatars. I'm looking forward to seeing if we get an item or not, or if they just throw some celebratory stuff at us and make us wait until next year.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
i COMPLETELY forgot! i'm so excited now OO:
i COMPLETELY forgot! i'm so excited now OO:
XYMsss6.gif

I can't wait to see what its going to be! I hope they bring back the banner from the year they had comic sans, it was wonderful!

I can't wait to see what its going to be! I hope they bring back the banner from the year they had comic sans, it was wonderful!
tumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.pngu1qMgY0.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo2_75sq.png
Im hoping for goats
Im hoping for goats
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Akirigeddon? Maybe we're getting variations of the Red-Footed Akirbeak?
Akirigeddon? Maybe we're getting variations of the Red-Footed Akirbeak?
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3