Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your favorite part of FR?
1 2 3
[quote name="vhyxe" date=2017-03-15 10:24:43] staring at my dragons with a dumb smile on my face [/quote] [b]THIS[/b]. I would like to add though. Finishing a gene project/getting new art/lore and then walking around my apartment waving my laptop in my roomates' faces going "LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE"
vhyxe wrote on 2017-03-15:
staring at my dragons with a dumb smile on my face

THIS. I would like to add though. Finishing a gene project/getting new art/lore and then walking around my apartment waving my laptop in my roomates' faces going "LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE"
Lore!
Lore!
MageletArcane/Nature AlignedUK TimeFae/Faer/FaersMa/Mari/MarisHe/Him/His
Aroace SpectrumTaken x2 - 26/04/2022 + 16/10/2023altEhlers-Dahlos SyndromeADHDC-PTSD
Owner of 7 CatsPiscesHermitcraftCrafterTarot ReaderEyeburner Fan
I love the creative outlet, with the lore I can write. I also love finding new gorgeous gene/color combos! Breeding is super fun to me.
I love the creative outlet, with the lore I can write. I also love finding new gorgeous gene/color combos! Breeding is super fun to me.
hu72dVR.png
I really like the wide range of apparel and genes for the dragons, but I find that the best part of FR is the community. (^_^) Everyone is really nice and accepting here. FR is by far the site with the best people I've been to.
I really like the wide range of apparel and genes for the dragons, but I find that the best part of FR is the community. (^_^) Everyone is really nice and accepting here. FR is by far the site with the best people I've been to.
999_b_150px_jadebird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pr7.png
Besides the dragons, probably apparel, familiars, the lore, and the super nice people! I like everything about this site honestly.
Besides the dragons, probably apparel, familiars, the lore, and the super nice people! I like everything about this site honestly.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
um everything don't make me choose just one thing
i mean, i love dressing dragons but i'm not very good at it
the forums are also v fun
um everything don't make me choose just one thing
i mean, i love dressing dragons but i'm not very good at it
the forums are also v fun