Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | idk if anyone noticed
1 2
but we were all joking about the "Target" hint as the AH turning into Target

how is no one talking about this
but we were all joking about the "Target" hint as the AH turning into Target

how is no one talking about this
I've heard that Target does sell apparel...
But so does Michael's XD
I've heard that Target does sell apparel...
But so does Michael's XD
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
i was saying what if they put a slightly transparent target logo in the background after the AH revamp.

although i really am hoping for some bow and arrow apparel
i was saying what if they put a slightly transparent target logo in the background after the AH revamp.

although i really am hoping for some bow and arrow apparel
I have no clue what target is? Besides the fact that you use it for training and to describe a person to kill in 'assassin speak' - but I guess that is not meant here.
I have no clue what target is? Besides the fact that you use it for training and to describe a person to kill in 'assassin speak' - but I guess that is not meant here.
@Ismaiel

Target is an American retail store that sells clothes, health & beauty stuff, toys, electronics, pet supplies, etc. A lot of them also have grocery sections now, too. They also have huge seasonal displays and a bunch of "dollar" bins near the front of the store. (Things in them range from one dollar to 10.)

They're generally better-looking than Wal*Marts and tend to attract a ever-so- slightly higher income bracket. Like, not a lot higher, but you don't see people in pajama at Target/There's no "people of Target" website.

There's something about them that makes many people LOVE wandering around in them. I am a victim of this, but it's reached memetic status online, so I'm not alone. It seems impossible to only buy one thing while you're there. The dollar bins by the door are a huge people-trap, sure, but the whole STORE is a people trap. It's weird.
@Ismaiel

Target is an American retail store that sells clothes, health & beauty stuff, toys, electronics, pet supplies, etc. A lot of them also have grocery sections now, too. They also have huge seasonal displays and a bunch of "dollar" bins near the front of the store. (Things in them range from one dollar to 10.)

They're generally better-looking than Wal*Marts and tend to attract a ever-so- slightly higher income bracket. Like, not a lot higher, but you don't see people in pajama at Target/There's no "people of Target" website.

There's something about them that makes many people LOVE wandering around in them. I am a victim of this, but it's reached memetic status online, so I'm not alone. It seems impossible to only buy one thing while you're there. The dollar bins by the door are a huge people-trap, sure, but the whole STORE is a people trap. It's weird.
aQTk6ad.png
I had thought of this as well...

@Ismaiel
Target is a type of store. I remember them for having clothing, but they have other things too such as electronics and pot/cups/silverware.

Edit: I got ninjaed
I had thought of this as well...

@Ismaiel
Target is a type of store. I remember them for having clothing, but they have other things too such as electronics and pot/cups/silverware.

Edit: I got ninjaed
ECNdq9d.png
@Lykomancer

Sounds like our Tedi - just that Tedi is probably a lot smaller XD Thanks for clearing that up. I too have an unhealthy obsession for dollar bins - especially if they are full of books which is a new trend with discounters here. In the last 3 years its come up that they offer slightly damaged books (scratches on the front or a little piece of the cover in the back missing) for anything from 1 euro to 3.99 - which is like a HUGE discount. I never manage to actually move by them without at least looking through them.
@Lykomancer

Sounds like our Tedi - just that Tedi is probably a lot smaller XD Thanks for clearing that up. I too have an unhealthy obsession for dollar bins - especially if they are full of books which is a new trend with discounters here. In the last 3 years its come up that they offer slightly damaged books (scratches on the front or a little piece of the cover in the back missing) for anything from 1 euro to 3.99 - which is like a HUGE discount. I never manage to actually move by them without at least looking through them.
@Lykomancer

Sounds like just an american thing.
We had Target in Canada for a while.
They left.
Apparently Canadians did not enjoy wandering aimlessly there.
@Lykomancer

Sounds like just an american thing.
We had Target in Canada for a while.
They left.
Apparently Canadians did not enjoy wandering aimlessly there.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
I thought Target came from France
I thought Target came from France
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
oh

i thought

WHOAM I KIDDING THIS IS BRILLIANT
oh

i thought

WHOAM I KIDDING THIS IS BRILLIANT
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
1 2