Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Delver's lamp?
are these new items? [item=cyan delver's lamp] [item=amber delver's lamp] I just noticed them in them gem marketplace and I'm pretty sure I've never seen them before. (or maybe I just don't go there enough to have noticed them.)
are these new items?
Cyan Delver's Lamp Amber Delver's Lamp
I just noticed them in them gem marketplace and I'm pretty sure I've never seen them before. (or maybe I just don't go there enough to have noticed them.)
Hey I'm Cam!
They/Them
+17 FR time
I don't know.. The name seems to ring a bell but the look doesn't at all. O.o
I don't know.. The name seems to ring a bell but the look doesn't at all. O.o
@Sleeps Nope, really oooooold.
@Sleeps Nope, really oooooold.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

You know if they were cycled out until now? Or have Sleeps and I just overlooked them the whole time?
@Lonin

You know if they were cycled out until now? Or have Sleeps and I just overlooked them the whole time?
@Ismaiel As far as we know they've never cycled. They must be easy to overlook :D
@Ismaiel As far as we know they've never cycled. They must be easy to overlook :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

Oh well thank you. Maybe i should just look into the Gem MP more often. Maybe I can find some more treasures hidden in there XD
@Lonin

Oh well thank you. Maybe i should just look into the Gem MP more often. Maybe I can find some more treasures hidden in there XD
A lot of the gem marketplace apparel falls into the category I like to call "the forgotten apparel of FR" Along with some of these things: [item=alchemist's fez][item=Skypost Winghelm][item=Brown Skypost Sandals][item=Canorous Cap][item=Canorous Spats][item=Wooden Pipeflute][item= goldslab headdress][item= goldslab wingspan][item=trickster's collar] Seriously, when's the last time you saw a dragon wearing those things?
A lot of the gem marketplace apparel falls into the category I like to call "the forgotten apparel of FR"

Along with some of these things:

Alchemist's Fez Skypost Winghelm Brown Skypost Sandals Canorous Cap Canorous Spats Wooden Pipeflute Goldslab Headdress Goldslab Wingspan Trickster's Collar

Seriously, when's the last time you saw a dragon wearing those things?
UvoG9ku.pngE1k4SYQ.png
[quote name="Emysry" date=2017-02-26 02:30:25] A lot of the gem marketplace apparel falls into the category I like to call "the forgotten apparel of FR" Along with some of these things: [item=alchemist's fez][item=Skypost Winghelm][item=Brown Skypost Sandals][item=Canorous Cap][item=Canorous Spats][item=Wooden Pipeflute][item= goldslab headdress][item= goldslab wingspan][item=trickster's collar] Seriously, when's the last time you saw a dragon wearing those things? [/quote] I'm laughing because I have dragons wearing stuff on the top row (though one's a different coloured version). But yeah, those lamps have been in there as long as I can remember. I need to get one, one of these days.
Emysry wrote on 2017-02-26:
A lot of the gem marketplace apparel falls into the category I like to call "the forgotten apparel of FR"

Along with some of these things:

Alchemist's Fez Skypost Winghelm Brown Skypost Sandals Canorous Cap Canorous Spats Wooden Pipeflute Goldslab Headdress Goldslab Wingspan Trickster's Collar

Seriously, when's the last time you saw a dragon wearing those things?

I'm laughing because I have dragons wearing stuff on the top row (though one's a different coloured version).

But yeah, those lamps have been in there as long as I can remember. I need to get one, one of these days.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Emysry
I never knew of the Alchemist Fez or the Trickster's Collar. What's with them being so rare? O-o
-
@Emysry
I never knew of the Alchemist Fez or the Trickster's Collar. What's with them being so rare? O-o
-
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop