Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Faes' Anatomy
1 2
I honestly knew this a while back due to ancient discuss digging, I like to explore forums, and noticed that Contour actually makes it obvious, but only on females. Their necks are almost as long as a spirals. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just a newish fun fact for you guys? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=1&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=13&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=8556c7ae577eefc140a7ee2fa05f74556656dc5e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I honestly knew this a while back due to ancient discuss digging, I like to explore forums, and noticed that Contour actually makes it obvious, but only on females. Their necks are almost as long as a spirals. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just a newish fun fact for you guys?

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=1&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=13&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=8556c7ae577eefc140a7ee2fa05f74556656dc5e&dummyext=prev.png
ZNhRsiG.png
Each generation discovers this. I've seen this thread about 7 times since I joined lol
Each generation discovers this. I've seen this thread about 7 times since I joined lol
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

This is the 35th thread that has popped up about this since 2013.

35 generations. Bless.
This is the 35th thread that has popped up about this since 2013.

35 generations. Bless.
lol I already knew about the neck it's just that it tickles me everytime I remember and wanted to know if anyone else still remembered the giraffe faes? XD
lol I already knew about the neck it's just that it tickles me everytime I remember and wanted to know if anyone else still remembered the giraffe faes? XD
ZNhRsiG.png
no this is a brand new thing and nobody has ever, ever talked about it before
no this is a brand new thing and nobody has ever, ever talked about it before
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
It's weird how the art for fae hides how crazy long their necks are. Contour really points it out...
It's weird how the art for fae hides how crazy long their necks are. Contour really points it out...
Fae necks are.. notorious. XD try putting a choker on one. [item=teardrop ruby choker] but the cowls are inconsistent and ignore the neck.
Fae necks are.. notorious. XD try putting a choker on one.

Teardrop Ruby Choker

but the cowls are inconsistent and ignore the neck.
iXNOttm.gif
Not gonna lie, I clicked on this link thinking it was going to be a Grey's Anatomy joke.
Not gonna lie, I clicked on this link thinking it was going to be a Grey's Anatomy joke.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
@Sanukuni
we don't talk about it hush
@Sanukuni
we don't talk about it hush
olly / 15
It's back
It's back
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███