Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Miscommunication with RNG
So tonight is the last night of Trickmurk and I decide to start grinding in the Kelp beds for a magie de cirque chest. The last one I need. Here is what happened. Me: Alright, time to get that chest and train my mage. RNG: Is this the chest you want? Gives [item=shadow within chest] Me: Sure... hey RNG could you give me a magie chest? RNG: [item=mantarune] Me: Thanks. Not a chest but thanks. RNG: [item=onyx idol chest] Me: A magie chest please. RNG: Chest! [item=twilight brambles chest] Me: *facepalm* Anyone else having a problem completing their set?
So tonight is the last night of Trickmurk and I decide to start grinding in the Kelp beds for a magie de cirque chest. The last one I need. Here is what happened.

Me: Alright, time to get that chest and train my mage.

RNG: Is this the chest you want? Gives Shadow Within Chest

Me: Sure... hey RNG could you give me a magie chest?

RNG: Mantarune

Me: Thanks. Not a chest but thanks.

RNG: Onyx Idol Chest

Me: A magie chest please.

RNG: Chest! Twilight Brambles Chest

Me: *facepalm*

Anyone else having a problem completing their set?
ezgif-5-10c35f64cb.gif
you might have better luck in Crystal Pools, the neutral Crayfish only drops this chest, if I remember right
you might have better luck in Crystal Pools, the neutral Crayfish only drops this chest, if I remember right
I just need both the Onxy Idol and Magie de Cirque and so I decided to try out the Arena. Seemed like a good choice. Only one monster doesn't drop these chests and it's pretty good for farming pinecones. I've been in there pretty much all day. So far it been: [item=Featherback Boar]? [item=Twilight Brambles Chest]? (Other random useless things)? [i]RNG, please.[/i] But best of luck to getting that last chest you need!
I just need both the Onxy Idol and Magie de Cirque and so I decided to try out the Arena. Seemed like a good choice. Only one monster doesn't drop these chests and it's pretty good for farming pinecones.

I've been in there pretty much all day.

So far it been:

Featherback Boar ?

Twilight Brambles Chest ?

(Other random useless things)?

RNG, please.

But best of luck to getting that last chest you need!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Sopheroo I'll give that a shot. Thanks.
@Sopheroo I'll give that a shot. Thanks.
ezgif-5-10c35f64cb.gif
@Quarilas
I have the skin if you still need it (During this whole week, I've only gotten 3 chests, 2 Bottled Wraths and the Magie ..I don't have any male mirrors or boggles at all)
I'll gladly trade for the Shadows Within skin ^^
@Quarilas
I have the skin if you still need it (During this whole week, I've only gotten 3 chests, 2 Bottled Wraths and the Magie ..I don't have any male mirrors or boggles at all)
I'll gladly trade for the Shadows Within skin ^^
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Shadria Sure I'll take the skin. Thanks for trading with me.
@Shadria Sure I'll take the skin. Thanks for trading with me.
ezgif-5-10c35f64cb.gif
@Quarilas No problem!
@Quarilas No problem!
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png