Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am proud of my teeny lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I keep meaning to buy lair expansions but genes and more dragons get in my way. :'3
I keep meaning to buy lair expansions but genes and more dragons get in my way. :'3
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
@cort

That's exactly why I cut down my lair, too. Plus food is like a hella horrible hassle.
@cort

That's exactly why I cut down my lair, too. Plus food is like a hella horrible hassle.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
Sighs... I can't let go of pretty dragons...
Sighs... I can't let go of pretty dragons...
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
Now even smaller!
I wish I could get to the heavenly layer of owning only 5 or even 3 dragons, but I own too many character dragons I can't let go that easily.
Now even smaller!
I wish I could get to the heavenly layer of owning only 5 or even 3 dragons, but I own too many character dragons I can't let go that easily.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I have 5 permas and 7 semi-permas that will be exalted hopefully in the next year, the rest are due to be exalted in the next few weeks. Love small clans!
I have 5 permas and 7 semi-permas that will be exalted hopefully in the next year, the rest are due to be exalted in the next few weeks. Love small clans!
I don't think I could have a tiny lair in numbers, but I have a tiny lair in diversity.

I don't think I could have a tiny lair in numbers, but I have a tiny lair in diversity.

I've got 22 dragons and I still feel like I have too many >v<
I've got 22 dragons and I still feel like I have too many >v<
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
god i wish that were me
god i wish that were me
ginger_by_nevusse-daaupff.png
*deep long suffering sigh*
*deep long suffering sigh*
IMG_0247.jpg